Space for a Brick Houe

Gymy

Neophyte
I got a deed today and spent all day looking for a 14x14 spot. No luck, I looked everywhere. Any ideas on where I can place it? or should i just return it and get a small house?

halygon

Grandmaster
Ew a deed. You can't return it for the same price you bought it for. You would take a good hit there. There are 14x14 spots open if you look harder. Your best bet though (if you don't have time to search everywhere) is to attend Idocs or buy a plot that can be enlarged.

Gymy

Neophyte
how else would I get a house without a deed? I tried to sell it back and the vendors aren't interested. How do I return it if I wanted to?

halygon

Grandmaster
You pretty much cannot and if they do want to buy it back it's usually for like 1/10th the cost.

Always place houses with a placement tool.

Xonryz

Apprentice
Kiki is sort of the house placement expert around here, ask for help.

It will be kind of difficult to find a 14x14 plot on your own though, and the deed isn't blessed so it can be kinda scary.

You CAN carry the placement tool (Which is blessed) around with you, and check plot size beforehand though!

Gymy

Neophyte
I started doing that, but i still have the scroll. just cant find a place for it. :( i feel like its 170k waste now.