Special Moves?

Ledz Epplin

Master
Shouldn't I have the dagger for Stun Punch? Sorry, new to this class. Thanks.

sxbOKnv.jpg

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
You need wrestling and anatomy, at least 80 in each, to be able to stun.

In order to ready your stun you need to set a hot key in razor for toggle stun.

No dagger needed.

Ledz Epplin

Master
No, wrestling amigo :) I thought you get teh dagger next to your backpack with the special move, but I guess you have to just macro it in.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
No, wrestling amigo :) I thought you get teh dagger next to your backpack with the special move, but I guess you have to just macro it in.

stun punch has nothing to do with daggers unless you mean the daggers i throw at my men in vent when they miss a stun.

Ledz Epplin

Master
thanks :) i wish i could take all the credit but its based off of a house i saw a long time ago in a server far far away. not the same, but it's similar :)

matsuki

Apprentice
You initiate abilities (special moves are AoS) with Razor/UOSteam/Sallos -- not any icons in UO.

In each of those third party apps you will find actions that you can hotkey to enable the abilities:
  • Stun Punch
  • Disarm

The UO client itself has macros for this as well. PrimaryAbility and SecondaryAbility. That is what I use atleast.

halygon

Grandmaster
The UO client itself has macros for this as well. PrimaryAbility and SecondaryAbility. That is what I use atleast.
Those work? Because those are AoS icons where all weapons have a primary and secondary ability. That is not so with pre-AOS weapons