SpellBook Dyes... lets start early on this....

AssHat

Grandmaster
so many options here... this is what i came up with:

A) Donation dye tub-Certain Hues
B) Gold Sink Dye Tub-Certain Hues
C) When you Craft a slayer spell book it will have a predetermined hue-Helps with selling
D) NEW ITEM!!! Slayer Dye Tub- 1 Single charge Dye tub of a matching slayer type( meaning we agree on making slayer=hue) which can drop off of slayer type monster ( or opposite to the slayer, like early on osi)

after that i am leaving up to people!!!

lets get this right away, this is annoying already shopping for them!!!

ALSO, its great to have some neat hues because the books go *poof*

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ3K

Grandmaster
It would make life a lot easier if there were a default correspondence of slayer type to color. Perhaps the lesser slayers would be lighter tones of the hues of their respective super-slayers. E.g. Dragon slaying is light green, reptilian death is dark green.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
color based on slayer type is cool but what color would elemental slayer be rainbow?

i do like the idea as long as you cant color them the same as MoTM hues so there wouldnt be a drop on them in rarity (not discounting that they dont go poof)

oo what if they just made the pentagram on the book glow the color of the slayer? that'd be a cool touch

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Slayer colors looks fun but further coloring is not.

Use this for your avatar instead:

2BvbQ.jpg

AssHat

Grandmaster
NO to book dyes.
I am guessing you have some rare hued spell book and don't want it devalued? How about why no for a answer.... State why it's not a good idea. For all I care it can be the shittiest hues in game. Just something to help with vendors so you don't have to make sure you click each book to see if it's the right slayer type you want

HellGuy

Adept
I am guessing you have some rare hued spell book and don't want it devalued? How about why no for a answer.... State why it's not a good idea. For all I care it can be the shittiest hues in game. Just something to help with vendors so you don't have to make sure you click each book to see if it's the right slayer type you want

Yes to colored slayer books spellbooks but no to dyes. I would prefer them having some default colors instead of letting players dye em.