Spreadsheet: Weapon DPS Calculator

Expunge

Novice
I've always wondered exactly how much DPS each weapon does in this game. Today I set out to try and find the answer to that, but I came up empty handed. So, I figured it out myself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pYnWVlZM8s7hKrx2FuzFKuWbdPKk6ibXaoqf0So-ysU/edit?usp=sharing

I realize that this is probably not correct. Items and formulas have likely been tweaked on this server. My formulas are probably wrong too.

If you guys have any feedback, or know of anything that is definitely wrong, post here or add a comment on the sheet.

Thanks!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i dunno man but for what its worth war hammer does pretty good dmg over time due to crushing blows, especially slayers. katana probably still reigns supreme in the DPS category here tho.

I doubt any of the information on that spreadsheet is useful except the swing timers might be accurate, which with a little testing here can probably provide some more insight into DPS.

I can't personally say that the swing timers match up tho so take it or leave it.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Still looking for feedback! Server admins, any details I'm missing?
They're probably not going to provide you anything as they've stated before that figuring this stuff out on your own through experience and testing is part of what keeps the game fun and they don't want to remove the mystique.

Phylyn Rahl

Expunge

Novice
They're probably not going to provide you anything as they've stated before that figuring this stuff out on your own through experience and testing is part of what keeps the game fun and they don't want to remove the mystique.

Phylyn Rahl
Well, that's what I'm trying to do anyway.

I made a bunch of updates to the sheet, mainly the effects that pots and the bless spell have on damage. The results were surprising to say the least..