Staff cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
Lol really? Even after blair got "demoted" for doing it in the vesper event?

I guess when staff says "players caught cheating will be insta perm banned" and then their own staff gets caught, with nothing more than a slap on the wrist for it, yeah why not cheat right.

This thread is as stupid as a "I resign from this guild" post.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Lets open this for discussion. EQMS staff is allowed to cheat yet there is no corruption? We have been calling him a cheater for how long now? Yet it happens WHILE staff and he does not get kicked from staff to place a more capable person in his place?

Afro Man

Grandmaster
*locked*
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
*locked*

Salsa

Grandmaster
Lets open this for discussion. EQMS staff is allowed to cheat yet there is no corruption? We have been calling him a cheater for how long now? Yet it happens WHILE staff and he does not get kicked from staff to place a more capable person in his place?

Let's talk about something from months ago, again?

Nah.

AssHat

Grandmaster
still gets to use that battleborn llama with always perfect never changing stats, never dies, and poof max stats again if it ever did.

got my jab in before locked*

halygon

Grandmaster
I think this has been discussed enough in the past. If you are interested in details about it or what actions Shane took, pls use the search feature. There is plenty of content to find as nothing was hidden.

A staff member was found afk macroing his talisman at a previous event. He was punished and demoted because of it but left on staff as he is a good asset to UOF. The actions taken against him by Shane would have probably made most people quit but he decided to take it as he understood how he screwed up.

/threadlocked

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of these changes that just went into the new invasion system was based off Blair's hours and hours of in game work and honest feedback.
Everyone seems pretty happy with the new system, aye?

He was demoted from Event Master to Counselor, then it wasn't even 2 days later people were asking why there hasn't been as many events. (Yes he put on that many events for all of you)

Blair has worked hand in hand with Adam doing tons of research on the new kingdoms system. He has pages of notes written down(I've seen it myself)

Blair is also the only one helping all you sallos users by spending a lot of time updating the custom files so you no longer get stuck or crash.

He felt really bad for what he did, and hes more than making up for it.
The truth is if he wasn't in that guild, a guild he barely plays in by the way, the vocal minority here would not of made this into such a huge ordeal.

We don't even ban afk macrors the first time they are caught and some of you act like we should burn Blair IRL or something.

I handled the situation, and if you really don't like how i manage things then there's really not much i can do about it except for show you the door.
To throw around the word corruption here is a bloody joke. We don't need people here like that honestly.
Many people know that the UOFOREVER staff is no where near that. IF we were, there's absolutely no way we would be here talking today.

This post should reap you a week ban because instead of PMing me about it, you obviously just want to kick the beehive. However consider this your warning, something Blair never got.

The community should look down on posts like this and call people out on the underlying shit stirring that it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah, i forgot to add we also deleted Blairs talisman and his millions in gold worth of relics.

Status
Not open for further replies.