Stamina and little ass animals.

Snickle

Grandmaster
Refresh potions. I never leave the house without 10-20.
Tamer, thief, pk, champer, pvmer, pvper, lumberjacker, I don't care, he has to have red pots. You're at an extreme and complete disadvantage of you don't use all potions but especially red ones.
My advice, set them all to mouse wheel buttons.

Shift+ mouse wheel up - strength pot
Shift+mouse button - agility
Mouse button - cure
Alt + mouse button - heal
Alt + mouse wheel up - refresh

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
Refresh potions. I never leave the house without 10-20.
Tamer, thief, pk, champer, pvmer, pvper, lumberjacker, I don't care, he has to have red pots. You're at an extreme and complete disadvantage of you don't use all potions but especially red ones.
My advice, set them all to mouse wheel buttons.

Shift+ mouse wheel up - strength pot
Shift+mouse button - agility
Mouse button - cure
Alt + mouse button - heal
Alt + mouse wheel up - refresh

man gtfo out of here with that common ish, of course i carry that shit. I'm just saying IT DON"T MAKE SENSE . MY HORSES NAME IS BULLDOZER BRAH

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Fucking magpies man..

I shouldn't have to drink a refresh potion to get out of, or into, my own house. It's like a shitty secondary lock sometimes. I know this isn't real life, but UO is the only place in life you have to SHOVE a bird out of the way. Every other video game you can't get near em without speed hacking and even then you fail.

My nightmare, HORSE FROM THE DARKEST REGIONS OF HELL, shouldn't even notice their existence.

Akillah

Grandmaster
Never even thought about this, but it's soooooo true. Most things are gonna move when a galloping horse runs up.
+1

Starnite

Master
yeah its crap to have 2 pack horses and trying to smelt ore in minoc. To get into the blacksmith building I have to kill the birds, dogs, cats to get in there.

geez