WTS Statue of the Dark Father

Easy Erin

Journeyman
Are you talking about the actual non spawning statue from an event? Or the RDA one?

Non spawning event DF is different and worth a million plus.

RDA DF is 300-500k tops. Lots of these around.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lots of dark father statues, eh?

Shut the fuck up and quit trying to devalue statues you are trying to buy, Aussie Trammy ***.

@Hydrolysis you would be wise to take the mil. Statue market is pretty shitty right now, but not half as shitty as this dipshit hiding behind an alt forum acct would lead you to believe. Mil will probably be your best offer.

Easy Erin

Journeyman
Lots of dark father statues, eh?

Shut the fuck up and quit trying to devalue statues you are trying to buy, Aussie Trammy ***.

@Hydrolysis you would be wise to take the mil. Statue market is pretty shitty right now, but not half as shitty as this dipshit hiding behind an alt forum acct would lead you to believe. Mil will probably be your best offer.
You seem grumpier than usual. Did moby dick stop putting out?

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
I have one of these statues, i paid a generous 500k for it from guild profits the other week - we got a statue and a relic at the same time from the RDA.

But i think you'd be hard pressed to get 500k for it on the real market, as i probably over paid to begin with given the relic drop.

But im sure @Bromista knows the statue market better than myself, it's not like i have any, nor am i as successful selling nightmare statues over a 12 month period...

Easy Erin

Journeyman
All I want to know from the buyer is if this is a RDA drop? Or the actual rare event drop DF... They are 2 different statues.

If it's the event one then yes it's worth over a million.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I have one of these statues, i paid a generous 500k for it from guild profits the other week - we got a statue and a relic at the same time from the RDA.

But i think you'd be hard pressed to get 500k for it on the real market, as i probably over paid to begin with given the relic drop.

But im sure @Bromista knows the statue market better than myself, it's not like i have any, nor am i as successful selling nightmare statues over a 12 month period...
Would you please rate the success of your efforts in buying nightmare statues?

What are you now, 0 for 3?

Hydrolysis

Apprentice
It is one of the most rare of all UO FOREVER why would I rush it?

Make a decent offer ;)

2j0njua.png

Easy Erin

Journeyman
Ok that's the RDA one. Go outside POWER HQ in Brit no cut. You will see Boon's true rare non spawning dark father that can be turned off and on.

2 different statues.

Your RDA one I offer 400k. It's not that rare.

Guwap

Grandmaster
All I want to know from the buyer is if this is a RDA drop? Or the actual rare event drop DF... They are 2 different statues.

If it's the event one then yes it's worth over a million.

It's the RDA one. We got one earlier this week, but haven't seen one in a long time. I'm keeping ours btw. :)

Nice find and good luck with your sale!

Edit: ah you saw that already.

Hydrolysis

Apprentice
Ok that's the RDA one. Go outside POWER HQ in Brit no cut. You will see Boon's true rare non spawning dark father that can be turned off and on.

2 different statues.

Your RDA one I offer 400k. It's not that rare.

That is exactly why this statue worth morth than 5mil. It is not in the current statue system which has the On/Off switch so it is much rare and encrusted into the older UO system which makes it unique.

All other Dark Father statues have the on/off switch.

This one is unique.