Stealing pets

Velkyn

Novice
So there are dedicated assholes trying to steal peoples pets now?

TBA tried this on me twice today... (an ebola killer or smth is the name, and he had a guildie threatening me and aiding his attack as well)
Snafuu (a hardcore asshole) does this for living...

Watch out for these people guys(tamers)...

We cannot get petball for every single pet we have(especially new tamers), and i think (maybe im being naive but whatever) this needs somewhat of a fixing.

Sommerella

Master
There is a warning when removing your pets from the stable to keep extra attention.

Part of the incentive to getting a pet ball is for this reason.

Part of the game imo.

If you don't have it balled, hire people to track it down for you or go looking yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Velkyn

Novice
I didn't know petballs could be retargeted to another pet(does it use a charge?)
Still tho, like it wasn't hard enough to stay away from reds, now I'm constantly paranoid about blues as well...(more about blues than reds tbh)
The fact that a tamer has a good pet makes him a target to every single asshole out there... its very annoying

Afro Man

Grandmaster
I didn't know petballs could be retargeted to another pet(does it use a charge?)
Still tho, like it wasn't hard enough to stay away from reds, now I'm constantly paranoid about blues as well...(more about blues than reds tbh)
The fact that a tamer has a good pet makes him a target to every single asshole out there... its very annoying
You can unlink from current pet and set to another no charges used

Velkyn

Novice
Is tba allied with trin skye? There was a tamer with TBA tag(Using ww and a DB(I dont know how much i m narrowing down here for you but)) and this asshole "ebola killer ... " cant remember exactly and the tba guy said he was guildie so he wouldnt steal his pet but he would steal mine and the tba guy would help him do it, and the both attacked me... luckily i got away safe and sound

Venomane

Master
Highly doubt it was TBA.. they have many enemies who would love to give them a bad name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K A Z

Grandmaster
keep your pets inside the dungeons (where they belong)

petballs are super OP on UOF anyways, and are ridiculously cheap aswell. I don't see any need to change thangs.

Slice N Dice

Grandmaster
So there are dedicated assholes trying to steal peoples pets now?

TBA tried this on me twice today... (an ebola killer or smth is the name, and he had a guildie threatening me and aiding his attack as well)
Snafuu (a hardcore asshole) does this for living...

Watch out for these people guys(tamers)...

We cannot get petball for every single pet we have(especially new tamers), and i think (maybe im being naive but whatever) this needs somewhat of a fixing.
Doesn't sound like TBA
It's curious though that someone who only has a handful of posts is trying to make a complaint about TBA