super bowl L squares 100k buy ins

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
SB3_zpsyxnatsof.png

Each square is 100k.
...................................................................................................................................................................................
distribution will be as follows:
..................................................................................................................................................................................
actual score for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final.............................................1mil each 4mil
score reversal for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final.......................................300k each 1.2mil
neighbors of actual score of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final.....................150k each 2.4mil
add 1 point to actual score of 1st quarter.......................................200k each 200k
add 2 points to actual score of 2nd quarter....................................200k each 200k
add 3 points to actual score of 3rd quarter.....................................200k each 200k
add 4 points to actual score of 4th quarter.....................................200k each 200k
total net rushing yards........................................................................150k each 150k
total net passing yards........................................................................150k each 150k
total net rushing yards reversed.......................................................150k each 150k
total net passing yards reversed.......................................................150k each 150k
10 sets of numbers that get 100 point credit...................................100k each 1mil
...................................................................................................................................10mil prize pool
espn.com will be used for these statistics. example afc (broncos) 225 yds nfc (panthers) 187 yds. the numbers are 5-7

numbers that get credit: 2-2, 5-5, 8-8, 9-9, 2-5, 5-2, 8-2, 2-8, 8-5, 5-8. (money back)

"neighbors of actual score" is a square that is directly above, below, to the right or the left of a winning square. if a winning square is on the side or the on a corner then the neighbors come up on the opposite side of the board from where the winning square is.

im going to have eppy pick the #s once all the squares are full. yes i volunteered him since he doesnt sleep.
post below which squares you want below. ie hd. or fi.
no pms so it is all transparent.
your square will be locked in once i recieve gold.
can buy as many squares as you want.
dont have enough gold? pool together with a buddy.
the toon collecting the gold is [Fisherman. Trin] Lord koakuma. sitting inside wbb on a polar bear with white antlers
i will try to be logged in every evening to collect gold or through out the day time thursday. ya work sucks.
gl hf.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
post which ones u want. the toon i have collecting the gold is koakuma sitting inside brit bank on a polar bear. with white antlers.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Not sure if I'm just too tired to think right now or I really just don't know (probably the later), but how does this work? I don't see any numbers...why would you want to buy squares if you don't know what the numbers are? I'm interested...just not sure how this works.

Thanks.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
it will be random. ill get eppy to draw numbers for me. and what not.

people do these squares all over america in the work place. it is a way for u to gamble as a group and pool money.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
unfortunately like someone told me this is prolly not going to happen. ill be returning the gold to bobby123 and pacrsfan. thanks for those who were interested.

Last edited by a moderator: