Swamp North of Trinsic Spawn

Lailoken

Journeyman
Hello,

I have noticed that it seems a lot of the spawn in the swamp near Trinsic end up spawning inside the homes that occupy the area.
Would it be possible to adjust the spawn in the area to NOT spawn inside homes so often?
i enjoy hunting the Terathan's in the area but get very disappointed when most of the spawn is trapped in a Castle.
Not to mention that the bogling's today all spawned inside various castles and all I wanted was maybe a few extra seeds but to no avail. I have checked the swamp near Destard where mobs that dropped seeds used to be the place to go on the old EA/OSI servers.
But it seems that I have yet to spot a single bogling in any swamp other than the swamp near Trinsic.

Did I mention that I'm blind, bumped my head and have gotten really good at ignoring the "others"? (I's only annoying if they land.)

Not sure if you can regulate the spawn to open areas or not but it would be great if you could get it close. Or at least bump up the bogling spawn to the swamps near Destard and the swamp North of Brit.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

:)

(Oh man, they're starting to land again. Good thing I have a lot of tin foil!) o_O

Mordoc

Master
it is also a problem on ice island......alot of the tameables are trapped inside castles and keeps. would be nice if they didnt spawn inside houses.