Switch Idocs back to random...

Uofreakkk

Adept
The whole point of putting it to random was so people couldn't script idoc times.. When it was random the people who got the idocs were the ones who camped the whole time for it to fall.. Now it's back to noob guild Eqms using scripts to get 5 minutes windows and showing up at the last minute to zerg people camping it. They seriously have no life, they are on 24/7 in a big zerg group and use scripts. I know that guild from uoforever and they scripted up the ass and people were banned from the server and I see a lot of those people here.

Change it back to random, Static only benefits Eqms and any other zerg guild with no life and doesn't give anyone else a chance to get them. Either that or i'll just stop looking for idocs because it's completely pointless, there was 0 reason to change it to static again and ignore the whole reason it was change to random times. The idoc scene was still active but instead of one zerg guild getting every idoc , it gave other people who don't play 24/7 or not in a huge zerg guild to get idocs. If eqms and zerg guilds want idocs make them camp it like everyone else and hold it down, not have one or two guys run scripts to get 5 minute windows on it and then zerg it at the last second with no effort.

I'll probably have every noob from eqms flamming this post but I could care less, you were ran off uoforever cause you got owned by all the guillds on uoforever and half your members got banned for scripting, so flame all you want your opinions mean nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Yes, let's promote sitting afk for 4hours and go back to no idoc scene on UOF.

We also were never banned from uoforever, not for scripting, not for anything.

Your posts sounds more like a "wah wah, EQMS killed me" post than anything constructive.

Instead of crying, join a guild, start a guild, get some friends... solo life on UO is not supposed to be easy/instant win.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
P.S.

At one of the 3 IDOCs we did tonight, we lost the plot to a solo stealth placer who also had the time on the IDOC #TRUEsoloIDOCersTimeHouses

Violence

Grandmaster
As a member of a 4 man IDOC crew, I would like to say no. Static timers play to the advantage of skill, not numbers. Work on your IDOC skills and find a system that works for you.

I by no means like the EQMS collective borg, but I like sitting around with my thumb up my arse even less.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Alot of work goes into them 5 min timers do the work get the timer. Best thing u can do is always kill eqms timers when u see them at Greats so they miss the change

TriXa

Grandmaster
Holy shit dont change it back.
That was the best change ever....
You speaking about eqms are 24/7 online so it's makes no sense if it random or static..
But a few people just playing because of idoc's dont have that much time anymore.. without static timers they prolly would quit..
But with static timers they stay or coming back..
Alot of people dont have the time to sit at an idoc for HOUR's. its absolutly kills the Fun and the Thrill etc that comes along with an IDOC

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Took way longer than I expected for the first 'waaaaah my free loot I deserve for sitting semi afk for four hours!!!' post to be made