T2A Poll

Would you like UOF to bring T2A to the shard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dellan

Grandmaster
Trouble with t2a is that these lands are massive. Hell, I remember it well from UOG, back when there was 1k+ clients on daily - you still had a tough time finding people there. Used to farm cyclops up in them deserts, wasn't disturbed often. And that was 1,200 clients... I'm all for them t2a lands, don't get me wrong. But as Shane said, let's wait for more people. Btw Booty Island is half assed because it's not finished, content wise. The map itself is a piece of art (I know the guy who designed it), but entry into dungeon is blocked (the Medusa's mouth). Not to mention OHK cursed ones who are bugged. That is something that should be finished.

vampt

Neophyte
I'm all for them t2a lands, don't get me wrong. But as Shane said, let's wait for more people.

You realistically think you're going to get that many more people on a game that's 20 years old? Let's face it, we're all grown up now, most of us have families and careers. If anything the population is going to continue to trend downwards, and there's no better time for T2A than now.

Hell, I remember when UOG had 3,000 chars online during peak hours. Now, UOG is completely dead, admittedly at its own hand, but dead none the less. The real issue is this game is now a benevolent relic. Eventually, it'll go down in its proper infamy. The eccentric millennial will stray here every so often, but they'll be influenced by their parents nostalgia.

No doubt this is thee last vestige of UO, right here, right now; UOF is it. Why not give the players what they want?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dellan

Grandmaster
I wouldn't bury UO so fast. In my entire gaming career, no other game had so much freedom, and so much fun, so much potential. And my gaming career goes well from '92 or so, yes I can judge what is good and what is not... It is kinda odd that we all love pixelated buggy 20 years old game, right? We love it for a reason. And this reason is why it will never die, why it will always have people, veterans and newbies alike. UO is mmo's what Elite (particularly Frontier) is for space sim. In all these years no one managed to make a title at least similar to it. It can always get new jacket (like Frontier gets his Elite dangerous, or Space citizen), but can never be outgunned by something better.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Yes if for no other reason than doubling champ spawns.
And just forget the failed piece of shit that is booty island.
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kilike

Grandmaster
UOF is growing, absorbing most of UOG in fact. This game is what's dying, and it's unfortunate. However, it's still a great game, and they're still a lot of people who play it.

The same guy who rolled this game, promised the world SOTA and it's all but nearly flopped. So, most of us went back to our perspective shards. However, UOF in my opinion, is the ONLY active shard left.
SoTA... Flopped? Man that's a shit ton of money made on a flop for a game still in alpha.

Let's be serious though. RG hasn't been worth a damn in the gaming world since he sold UO. So not surprised there.

vampt

Neophyte
SoTA... Flopped? Man that's a shit ton of money made on a flop for a game still in alpha.

Let's be serious though. RG hasn't been worth a damn in the gaming world since he sold UO. So not surprised there.

Can you imagine the multiple millions they made from user donations alone!? To be honest, I nearly bought the $500 package, soooo glad I didn't. The game doesn't even resemble UO in the least, and most of us are a bit put off by it.

Back on track; vote yes to Delucia. :)

Kilike

Grandmaster
Can you imagine the multiple millions they made from user donations alone!? To be honest, I nearly bought the $500 package, soooo glad I didn't. The game doesn't even resemble UO in the least, and most of us are a bit put off by it.

Back on track; vote yes to Delucia. :)
Agreed. Had a buddy drop 3k into that game between two accounts lol. But agreed. We want del and we want it now. Forget Fail island. I mean booty island

vampt

Neophyte
Agreed. Had a buddy drop 3k into that game between two accounts lol. But agreed. We want del and we want it now. Forget Fail island. I mean booty island

Yeah, I'd be plenty happy with Delucia.:)

Kilike

Grandmaster
You know how people like you are called? Ungrateful pricks. You're acting like you paid for anything here. So step on brakes regarding on how shitty is incomplete content.
I among many others HAVE paid for things here. You only come off as a pathetic asskiss. Clearly you don't know shit about what went down with the shitty island, the shitty event for the island launch that crashed the server, the attempt at another "event" which failed and then the island was all but forgotten and left with bugged out creatures for how long now?

Not to mention them removing a thread which updates that were suppose to be put in that weekend and over a month later nothing was done thst was suppose to "require a server restart". Hell did any of that ever make it in? Like most I took a break from the nonsense that this server is becoming.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Oh, so you're a customer. Aheh. Do you know what word "donation" means? :)
Dude you can keep kissing ass all day. It just makes you look like a *****. You dont have a clue. Without our donations they have no income, and considering it's his full time job. He needs to get to it.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Okay, I'll quit kissing ass and start acting like an arrogant fuckhead. Great idea! Oh goody, you donated! Let me piss my pants. You still haven't understood word "donation".

Kilike

Grandmaster
Okay, I'll quit kissing ass and start acting like an arrogant fuckhead. Great idea! Oh goody, you donated! Let me piss my pants. You still haven't understood word "donation".
And you still don't understand this is a bussiness, and without donations he has zero income.

Dellan

Grandmaster
I believe "he" would do well without your donation. And would do even well without your shit talk. If you're so unhappy, go, nobody holds you :)

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Utilizing what we already have is the key. So much could be added to what we have now. Outdoor hunting areas can be spotted all over the map. The vast ocean can be populated with vicious creatures.
Random monster camps can be added across the lands.
We have almost endless possibilities with what we already have.

Orgha

Apprentice
So much for pleasantries... :rolleyes:

The UO community shows love to each other through insults. It has been that way as long as I can remember.

*Clears Throat* I mean....FUCK YOU!! (This really means I love you man. Keep up the good fight for Del.)