T2A Questions

Jordlesus

I have looked around, and tried asking in game, but haven't found much out about this.

I hear T2A is going to be opened in the future, but I've also heard it is going to be some kind of seperate part of the game where your character's stats/skills don't carry over. Can anyone clarify this for me?

I just came here from ******** uoforever where they removed T2A for some silly reason, resulting in like 70% of the population (several hundred people) quitting over time. I haven't set foot in T2A in a long time, and it's one of the main reasons I left uoforever, so I need to know that T2A on UO Forever will eventually be open to the public, as it was in regular UO.

Sorry for making a thread just for this, but it's important to me.

jkg8787

Master
The GMs have as far as I know, only begun to discuss that option and put out "feelers" to see what the community thought. IMO it received mixed reactions. Not sure what the future plans are at the moment. It could be put in, but there is no definitive Yes/No or a date to it.

Jordlesus

That's a shame. Is there at least a confirmable reason why T2A is not included on this shard? Was it causing problems?

Super Trammie

Apprentice
That's a shame. Is there at least a confirmable reason why T2A is not included on this shard? Was it causing problems?

As far as I know, T2A isn't in because of how much more spread out the population would be if that landmass was opened up.

While I do love it there, I do agree that it would do nothing to help player interaction or PvP.

Jordlesus

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Delucia bank was always more popular than Britain bank on my old server. Thanks for the reply.