Tailor BOD rework

Malcate

Master
Give us back sandals, first of all. Just don't make them "one BOD" chances. Here's my proposal:

Tier 5 cloth and GOOD colored sandals are no longer one BOD rewards. Each large BOD has a 5% chance to give good colored sandals and tier 5 cloth. IE at best it'll take 20 large turn ins(80 smalls, 20lg) to get it. In addition to this, don't tier runic kits. Give every kit 60 charges(10 full suits) and here's why:

A gold runic hammer takes just as long to fill as a Bkit bod. Just as difficult. But a Bkit will outfit me twice, while a gold hammer will 30 times. Currently, you're better off wearing full invul bone/studded gorg for appr 60 AR than you are filling a Bkit and getting the 75ish set. Opinions?

iceman2kx

Novice
I second the runic charge kit idea. Didn't runic sewing kits come out after AOS? The properties were insane on the leather it crafted, not to mention you could insure the items and never lose them so the amount on the charges were appropriate. I would even go as far and say something like 180 charges. It seems like a huge amount but considering 180 or 240 charges = 30/40 sets, and the amount of time actually required to get all the BODs and receive the kit.. definitely appropriate. I'd like to add gold runic weps are pretty beast too compared to the armor a barbed runic kits crafts. There are tons of invul sets laying around on the server and they are easier to get and better quality compared to the runics. You get a few pieces off a Thunt.

I'd also like to add something on your idea. The ability for a high level smith/tailor to craft non-exceptional pieces for BOD purposes. A legendary tailor/smith really is not gonna be able to complete those types of BODs which is pretty.. I don't know stupid.

Messremb

Grandmaster
iceman2kx said:
I'd also like to add something on your idea. The ability for a high level smith/tailor to craft non-exceptional pieces for BOD purposes. A legendary tailor/smith really is not gonna be able to complete those types of BODs which is pretty.. I don't know stupid.

Exceptional items can be used to fill normal BODs. ;)