Tailor Crafted Pouches / Bags

amonseti

Grandmaster
Had this idea. At first I bet your thinking "WTF for ??" well its actually simple and makes a lil sense .
hear me out.

Add craftable pouches bags etc to tailor table. These crafted bags im suggesting are no different then any you can buy or obtain via [organizeme. Sure you could come up with some hokey special bags like 1 stone @ max fill , sending and all that BS ... nope I just would like to see ordinary bags added to the things tailors can make..

"Well then ? WTF's the point amonseti you dumb trammie scum"

The point of this is; it would cost only 1 cloth to make em . and retains the color of the cloth ..
So for all of those who have single yard of bod cloth, discontinued cloth, MOTM cloth etc any rare cloth just hanging around in singles can now have a life and a purpose .. as a decorative bag for storage .. or for regents if your daring .

amonseti

Grandmaster
Or bag is blessed and if you die all items within stay on corpse
Could make it so bags can be blessed with a CBD .. but like you said contents go to corpse ..
Only issue is I think that would require a bit more effort to implement , as currently I don't think there is anything that does that.
Could also cause issue with stealing from the bags ..