Tamer question

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
1 why my dragon sometimes moving "jumping" sometimes just walking?
2 how some people tame dragon without a peacemaking(dragon kill me very fast)?
3 why need skill taming after 100?only for tame new pets?animal lore give healing bonus for pets,but why need taming if i can control dragons?
4 animal lore 100 and vet 100(currently 0 ) how much hp i can healing?

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
1) I noticed that if I stand next to my pet and tell it to follow me, it follows a lot faster. If I'm moving and tell it to follow, he walks. Don't know the reasoning behind it, but thats my experience
2) Drain its life and paralyze it. helps a ton
3) Higher taming makes taming animals easier, and there are also new pets that need higher than GM taming to tame/own. I'm pretty sure that pet control is solely based off of animal lore
4) Can't remember offhand, but I'm 100 vet and 105 lore and I believe I heal around 65 per bandaid

Hope that helps

Riversilk

Master
Good luck taming WWs with just 100 taming... with about 8% taming prob AND the enrage thing, i had to renounce taming one yesterday after maybe 20 failed tries.

As for vet, i think this is right:
Min_Healed=(lore / 5) + (vet / 5) + 3
Max_Healed=(lore / 5) + (vet / 2) + 10
Amount Healed=random (Min_Healed, Max_Healed) + (pet’s max HP / 100)

with gm lore + gm vet you would heal an average dragon (800hps) anything between 51-88

3) Higher taming makes taming animals easier, and there are also new pets that need higher than GM taming to tame/own. I'm pretty sure that pet control is solely based off of animal lore

Animal taming is based on taming only.
Controlling is based on taming+lore:
For each taming or lore point over the taming difficulty of the creature, control % raises some points (taming and lore have same weight).
For each taming or lore point under the taming difficulty of the creature, control % lower SEVERAL points (taming being alot more important here, like -8% for taming point less than difficulty, vs -3% lore)

Riversilk

Master
Ok... i re-checked my vet numbers and i think something's off by some value

i have 105 lore and 100 vet and healed my dragon for 40-80 (don't remember maximum but i think it was high 70s)

which doesn't match with my previous statement of
"with gm lore + gm vet you would heal an average dragon (800hps) anything between 51-88"

maybe hps don't count here, have to check out with a pet with alot less hps than a dragon... if i remember, i'll give a try this weekend

Fallen Angel

Grandmaster
first i became grey(heal monster) and my dragon became grey too
did not obey (i say kill all but no attention)
later, mb i am first attack him mb he attack first and he became not tamed.
why?

Dark Merlin

Grandmaster
2) Drain its life and paralyze it. helps a ton

Ever time I tame a dragon it constantly prompts "it seems too anger to tame". What am I doing wrong?

PhoenixRock

Neophyte
If you are getting the message "You seem to anger the beast" that is ok, just try taming it again. You basically failed to start the taming process. I sometimes get that message 10-15 times before starting the taming process.

If however you started taming the Dragon and you get the message "The animal is too angry to continue taming" then the issue is that the Dragon is taking damage, or melee attacked you while you were taming it.