Taming Superstitions!!!

KillaKalan

Master
I have almost hit 100 taming and have heard alot of serious and funny suggestions along the way. I thought it would be somewhat helpful, mostly funny to hear everyones taming superstitions in-game and real life. "With all the light off while wearing my lucky hoody", "on a red ozzy with no shirt". Lets hear 'em!!
f54d7a2b7e837e5ebc6e9d21aa477833.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Bill Bryson

Master
I am a hugely superstitious tamer! Here are a few of the things I always do.

- Always stay well fed, but never stuffed
- Always stay hydrated (For UOF that means I drink from the well in brit every half hour)
- Every .5 - 1 hour I gain a few points in an obscure skill (arms lore, detect hidden), and then set it back to down.
- When I get 'Stuck' I will often leave and tame a few things which are very very easy and then something that is near my limit for skill.
- Set animal lore down every once in a while for .2 points or so, and then let it raise back up.

I'd also love to hear some other peoples!

Fattson

Grandmaster
Who tames period? SS that shit from 50, like a boss, how I did.
You would save a ton of time by making an afk macro in steam that walks around and does everything for you. It's how over half the server got to where they are.

I did my shit by hand!

Then ate 20 ss.

Swayze

Grandmaster
I wish the screenshot was a bit better quality. Can you get a better camera next time? I kinda wish you could take a screenshot of your computer screen... How has this not been invented yet? WHere the hell is Steve Jobs?????

RAVE GL

Master
apparently I haven't woken up yet... the screenshot hotkey on razor/UOS/Sallos.... yea... I'm gonna go get a coffee