Thank you for listening

Longbeard

Apprentice
its really not fair to the people who made red defense tali chars like a year ago, or any specific thing ya nerfed because you didnt fully think out the shit you guys changed. ( stun tamers ) (wep damage buff/ ar buff).
Went from stun tamers to everyone and their brother having a alchy LJ

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Games, worlds, players evolve, staff should never feel handcuffed today by decisions made in the past. I hope that they learn from mistakes, and improve upon them though.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Games, worlds, players evolve, staff should never feel handcuffed today by decisions made in the past. I hope that they learn from mistakes, and improve upon them though.

Mistakes...they just made the PVP tamer the dominate template again! @Shane

Blows my mind that you can mount and dismount a mare, without delay, while in combat. I think ill have to start playing one if these.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Mistakes...they just made the PVP tamer the dominate template again! @Shane

Blows my mind that you can mount and dismount a mare, without delay, while in combat. I think ill have to start playing one if these.

First you need to train it, after that you understand why there is no deley mount/dismount.

EDIT: petball and its charge pay the rent for server wich is nice.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Do you want I explain myself, like what I like to eat ecc or you want to say someting different?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Funny guy... no how the mount and dismount work once trained?

No I mean, if you try to train a tamer from 50 to 120 (or buying SS) and train pets from 0 to 100 skill (or buying SS) you will understand why is tolerate Dimsount/Mount without deley.

Plus Pets force you to buy PetBalls and its Charges that it means Dono Sink that it means we can play for free that it means if a tamer kills a 7xGM Malee will not be a tradgedy :)

Lexington

Grandmaster
No I mean, if you try to train a tamer from 50 to 120 (or buying SS) and train pets from 0 to 100 skill (or buying SS) you will understand why is tolerate Dimsount/Mount without deley.

Plus Pets force you to buy PetBalls and its Charges that it means Dono Sink that it means we can play for free that it means if a tamer kills a 7xGM Malee will not be a tradgedy :)

WTF... I have 3 tamers I know what it takes to train one!!! I also trained a defense talisman... its fucking near the same!!!

I thought you were telling me you can only mount and dismount (in combat) once the pet is trained!. Because it's hard doesn't mean it should be OP in PVP. That's what you're all saying about the tali... :p

I believe this was changed back along time ago.

WRONG.

Mobs still target reds over blues regardless of your positioning on screen.

I still wreck tamers without a defense talisman (i only had 1 to begin with, so my other chars were doing just fine without it), but i really don't get the change to suit a few snowflakes that hate seeing a grey screen so will use anything they can as an excuse to justify why they died.

But the fact a tamer can instant kill players does show how OP it can be - i can't think of how many poor reds/blue pks (gankers to the very rare solo pk) i have literally taken from 120 to death instantaneously on my tamer, and sometimes with only 1 spell from myself (or none if melee goes off), which is ridiculous. The talisman was nerfed to only allow 35% reduction from pet damage (not player damage) at level 10, which is a fair trade off. Then add in the variety of pvp/wrestle tamers out there, and you really get to see how OP a tamer can be.

Now it's nerfed = LOLS, which is giving us the precedent of "a tsunami of tears will change game mechanics to suit your playstyle/fragile pvp ego".

Longbeard

Apprentice
Why even invest the time to "grind" any other tali up or pets w/e when the shit just get changed to suit who ever complains about it. Currently you have actual bugs that need to be fixed, this was a non issue.

Attachments

• Explot.png
    Explot.png
    446.4 KB · Views: 24

jkg8787

Master
Why even invest the time to "grind" any other tali up or pets w/e when the shit just get changed to suit who ever complains about it. Currently you have actual bugs that need to be fixed, this was a non issue.
Very cryptic. Mind explaining your image?

StegcO

Grandmaster

how the hell only 1 runebook?

Longbeard

Apprentice
Very cryptic. Mind explaining your image?
ok that house is Se along the mountain once you run out of despise, that dude in the picture is a theif he baited me to his house and banned me to a tile that my line of sight was broken I couldnt tele out or target him, but he could cast on me. IT took his nub ass 10 mins to kill me but he did it eventually.

next pic - flube and fam found a way to stay mounted in orc champ. - this needs to be fixed

Attachments

• orcexploit.png
    orcexploit.png
    185 KB · Views: 19

jkg8787

Master
ok that house is Se along the mountain once you run out of despise, that dude in the picture is a theif he baited me to his house and banned me to a tile that my line of sight was broken I couldnt tele out or target him, but he could cast on me. IT took his nub ass 10 mins to kill me but he did it eventually.

next pic - flube and fam found a way to stay mounted in orc champ. - this needs to be fixed
If I remember right the outskirts of the orc champ are still coded as mount-enabled.

Also LOL at having FULL NAME of regeants in your title bar. Nothing to do with anything, but saw that and was instantly triggered lol

Longbeard

Apprentice
not my screen shot
but as you can see the dude on the mount is in the no mount zone and they were able to run around like that

Darkarna

Grandmaster
WRONG.

Mobs still target reds over blues regardless of your positioning on screen.

I still wreck tamers without a defense talisman (i only had 1 to begin with, so my other chars were doing just fine without it), but i really don't get the change to suit a few snowflakes that hate seeing a grey screen so will use anything they can as an excuse to justify why they died.

But the fact a tamer can instant kill players does show how OP it can be - i can't think of how many poor reds/blue pks (gankers to the very rare solo pk) i have literally taken from 120 to death instantaneously on my tamer, and sometimes with only 1 spell from myself (or none if melee goes off), which is ridiculous. The talisman was nerfed to only allow 35% reduction from pet damage (not player damage) at level 10, which is a fair trade off. Then add in the variety of pvp/wrestle tamers out there, and you really get to see how OP a tamer can be.

Now it's nerfed = LOLS, which is giving us the precedent of "a tsunami of tears will change game mechanics to suit your playstyle/fragile pvp ego".

I think the other point of changes is to do with the fact that at certain times in the history of the server *and easily possible to reoccur*, reds have roamed in large groups through dungeons murdering everything in their path. I might be a little outdated but a great chunk of complaints have arisen from bluebells who have been vaporised by swarms of the red-plague with very little consequence. Assuming this still rings true, a balance of some sorts would mean the inevitably of change regardless of who it affects.

As for tamers, again, another conversation that has been discussed since the days of OSI. Meta-pets are considered a pretty substantial bane and unbalanced on so many levels regarding PVP and I wouldn't be surprised if there are more changes afoot to try and combat this. IF this does transpire, then assume there will be more players staging an uprising on the forums with the threat of exodus, I mean, everyone enjoys to have the advantage over someone else, take that away and you are inadvertently chipping away at those oh-so fragile eggshell egos.

All of this makes me laugh to be quite honest, the thief class has had SO many barriers put into place with the introduction of safe-zones, blessed items *donation items are different, obviously if you pay with real dough then obviously you wouldn't want them to be nicked* locked boxes, trapped boxes and a seriously tarnished reputation, you would have thought that thieves would be none existent in this day and age, yet they are still around. All a thief does to combat SO many changes is to adapt and become exceptionally creative, this mind set would seriously help a lot of players instead of bleating on like a bunch of sheep. Sadly, I assume the following thought process will be recreated once more; You have zero risk and complete reward. Try it, in fact, try it without using steam scripts and then rethink your position on thieves.