Thank you!

I just wanna thank Shane and Adam for the time they've put into the server and over the past few days I've had a first hand look at just how much of their personal lives and their time is dedicated towards it. Everyone should take a step back from their usual game play, the incentives, the whining, the flaming and realize that every facet of this server is handled by a very small crew. Adam was up all night on the test server, tired, trying to fix boat crashing only to have to wake up early and run all of the events and create forum threads for them and still has to find time to work on other expansions and bugs. They are overworked but they do it for us and they at least deserves our thanks.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Very well said!
I'm fairly new to the shard. Im ole school OSI (1999) This server has pulled me back into the world we all know and love known as Sosaria!
Adam and Shane's small but very dedicated team are doing (and doing better) what a large and very well paid Dev team did on the original servers.
I want to take this moment to thank them very much for the hard work, and personal sacrifices they all put forth!

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, we really, really enjoy posts like this. We deal with an incredible amount of crap day to day. I can honestly say a main job of mine, myself is to put out fires almost daily.

It's good to hear this type of feed back.

We hit a new online client peak, as well as a new forum online peak today. Incredible for being (almost) TWO years old.

We will have more events NEXT Sunday for our Actual 2 year anniversary!

yamman

Journeyman
Well said. I have tried a few servers over the years trying to get that 1997 feel back. Nothing has come close until last week when I found UO Forever. Keith has been amazing in helping me get back into UO and seeing the work of Shane and Adam is amazing.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

K A Z

Grandmaster
Thanks guys, we really, really enjoy posts like this. We deal with an incredible amount of crap day to day. I can honestly say a main job of mine, myself is to put out fires almost daily.

It's good to hear this type of feed back.

We hit a new online client peak, as well as a new forum online peak today. Incredible for being (almost) TWO years old.

We will have more events NEXT Sunday for our Actual 2 year anniversary!

not to mention that it was a peak for ANY UO Shard out there in the last 2, possibly 3 or even 4 years ;)

Chop

Journeyman
Thanks guy's! You do a great job here and have created a wonderful shard for all to enjoy. Once again... Thank you Adam & Shane and all who make this shard possible.

jamison1987

Master
I quit logging onto my Osi account and never paid for it again, lost my home and a whole lot of crap. Osi ain't shit compared to UOF and I didn't even play back in the nostalgia days (Started in 04) :)
Thanks to the devs for all the great work, thanks for making a world that is a hell of a lot of fun to play in

"Naked & Fearless. ...and my fear is naked!" - MJK

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I just wanna thank Shane and Adam for the time they've put into the server and over the past few days I've had a first hand look at just how much of their personal lives and their time is dedicated towards it. Everyone should take a step back from their usual game play, the incentives, the whining, the flaming and realize that every facet of this server is handled by a very small crew. Adam was up all night on the test server, tired, trying to fix boat crashing only to have to wake up early and run all of the events and create forum threads for them and still has to find time to work on other expansions and bugs. They are overworked but they do it for us and they at least deserves our thanks.
Couldnt have said it any better. Well put, aside from our last server host, I havnt had any complaints w this server, or staff.