WTS The Britain Mall (30x30) - Now accepting Vendor Contracts!

Lothar

Expert
Greetings All!

After much time and money investing in the 30x30 Raffle plot, located just west of Britain in the Bloody Fields, we are ready to open applications for Vendor Contracts!

fBRTPZm.jpg

There are a total of 42 Vendor spots on this property!!!

Vendor Spots Available: 8 spots
Price: $1,500 / week.
Terms: Limit is now 1 Vendor per Person. So long as you keep your vendor stocked, your contract will be renewed.
Please PM me if interested. Serious offers only.

xjklLda.jpg

Mall includes a full Rune Library...

1CVW3SK.jpg

And Crafting and Dye Tub (all types available) wing...

z00LlW3.jpg

For those not sure where we're located. We are a short run out of the SW bridge from Britain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jynnx19

Master
House being in PK grounds, won't this be easy pickings for all the reds in the area and what did that poor camel do to deserve such a fate :eek:

House does look great though, good job.

Lothar

Expert
Vendor owners will be friended and protected while stocking due to the design layout.

PKing and theives will not be tolerated on the property. Anyone caught doing so will be banned.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lothar

Expert
House being in PK grounds, won't this be easy pickings for all the reds in the area and what did that poor camel do to deserve such a fate :eek:

House does look great though, good job.
He got in the way of my photo. He had it coming.

Lothar

Expert
Yes, planning to gate once I lock in enough spots. Realizing that rent right now is pretty low, i will not be doing it until its economic for me to do so.

It is however extremely easy to get to and a quick run from the biggest city in the game.

Lothar

Expert
Original Post Updated!

Majjority of the Mall is now reserved. There are 6 spots remaining!!! The price has increased for the remaining spots to $3k per week. Additionally, in order to offer this to as many people, I'm reducing it down to 1 Vendor spot per person for the remaining spots.

Lothar

Expert
I will be taking a zero tolerance policy on Murderers and Thieves. If you wish to get a perma-ban to the largest Mall on the server, that's your loss.