The house will fall- Saturday 8pm CST

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I made a post about a week ago concerning dropping my house on horseshoe island. It's going to happen. This coming saturday at 8pm cst the chaos (hopefully) will start. I'll drop the house sometime between 8 and 9pm! I have messages out to @Shane and @Adam in hopes of making the entire island a FFA zone from 8-10pm CST.

Why am I doing this? Well, it's come to that time where I need to take a break. I know better than to say I'm quitting UO...that's impossible. My kids are of an age where they really want to spend time with me and I don't want to miss out on that. We all know of the parents who chose SOMETHING over their children and I dread that. I love them and have to step away so that in my heart I will be the father I want to be.

Sooo, I want to have kind of a final hoorah! I have no clue when I'll be back to UO...but I will SOMEDAY (i think). I'm not giving all of my stuff away. I'll keep enough gold and resources so that I can pick up and play without bothering anyone for stuff.
I will have 10k+ donation coins, treasure maps, dye tubs, high end weapons, etc etc within the house. And the house spot is not bad! You can farm treasure hunters all day long as there's like 10 treasure spots on the island.

Any ideas on how to make this as epic as possible? I just want to see an all out war. Not a bunch of blues standing at the walls waiting for it to drop.

Thanks,
WIz (PSB)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Good luck on an all out war. Unless they make it a no statloss zone it will be just like the house drops yesterday: 50 blues chasing any red name that pops onto the screen.

Sucks because mass chaos pvp is a blast :/

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Good luck on an all out war. Unless they make it a no statloss zone it will be just like the house drops yesterday: 50 blues chasing any red name that pops onto the screen.

Hopefully one of the admins will get back to me and will want to do this. I'd be surprised if not tbh

asics

Grandmaster
you was really one of the first seller of slayer bows..like 1 year and half ago..when eveyrone play just tamers for pvm..and i was starting enjoyoing the provo archer joy...

i relaly feel like i will miss your sign on my bows..

Decreamos

Grandmaster
you was really one of the first seller of slayer bows..like 1 year and half ago..when eveyrone play just tamers for pvm..and i was starting enjoyoing the provo archer joy...

i relaly feel like i will miss your sign on my bows..
Get ahold of me Saturday and I'll give you all the slayer bows I still have :)

asics

Grandmaster
Get ahold of me Saturday and I'll give you all the slayer bows I still have :)

ill take and i will distribute to all the new player that are joining my guild on the srever, cause i make them everyone use the provo archer mage templte for gold makng :)

btw..i can suggest:

DONT DO IT, refresh.. maybe u have 1 hour at week, maybe for 1 month you dont play...but have a family dont mean that you will be 24\7 (not the guild) busy:) of course you love them..and u give them allthe time u have..maybe the 99%, but the 1% you can have a little time for you..and for UO if you like :)

refresh ;)

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
You're making the right choice. Commendable. Your kids are very lucky to have a great Dad.Enjoy because yes, it goes soo soo sooo fast.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster

This is why statloss outside dungeons is dumb. Red vs blue is the only pvp possible yet we have this!!!

Awwww hate to see you go man! Great times chasing T-hunters around the island.

Wendy is right. No stat loss outside of dungeons = awesome.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
It's on horseshoe island. If you look on the map its right in the "U" shape. Has a bunch of high end weapons on the roof

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Well guys/gals it's Friday and I've heard nothing at all from the admins ..kind of makes me sad really. Not even a "no we can't do this." I'll still drop the house. I do have an idea to make it fun. Could I get leaders from guilds to pm me please with an idea of how many people you think you'd have on at 8pm CST this sat? Thanks

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Not getting any interest in this. I'm just going to give it away to some random person. I was wrong in hoping people wanted a war.