The Mist Shrouded Island (Raffle Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidalian

Expert
Updated my client and paid another visit today to see how things are coming along. Lots of well-customized houses now, plus I was able to see the bagball arena and dueling pit. Bagball players best come prepared with the ability to teleport, lest they be trapped by the ledge of the field!

Cool to see an animal trainer added by the auction house, which should be useful for pet-related auctions, but too bad the original stable got paved over to build an apartment complex. ;( Understandable for extra housing space, of course.

Also saw a dog wandering around freely rather than walking against the shore like released pets tend to, so tentatively that seemed like the addition of some native spawn, which is nice if true.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh snap, my house is the closest to the auction house.

Now I don't have to keep bugging Pansy from TFS about buying that Serps Hold stablemaster house :D

Kael

Master
I love this island idea ! Good work guys. Depending on how it plays out with the auction and events could be a really cool addition to UOF.

M question though is you can't mark but could I gate from the isalnd once i'm on?

Tidalian

Expert
Looks like some foundation tiles from the auction house's southern wall got mistakenly deleted, but now it just looks like a fun place for @andomin to lock something decorative down to fill the gap. ;)

@Bromista Bonus! Depending on where the trainer is in their wandering perimeter, you can claim/stable as close as two tiles from your house, hah. Just leave yourself space in the design to walk right off the eastern side and you'll be able to roll out of bed and claim with your eyes still closed. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.