The more obscure Islands

Razimus

Adept
Just made an islands runebook as I've been to a bunch of supposed 'runebook libraries' and was unable to find a single one that had the runebook I have on every shard, the obscure islands runebook. I have seen a library occasionally have this and I'm not saying some don't just couldn't find one so I made my own book, took a while, used an actual boat. Really don't know if this island has a name, couldn't find one on a map, so I named it Banana Island, the official Banana Island mascot is the banana bear as seen below.

oQTiznW.png

I haven't ventured into the deep seas much, are there any custom islands on UOF that don't exist on other shards? Any secret islands I need to put into my book? As I'm already on book 2 for obscure islands. Thanks.

halygon

Grandmaster
Yes there are islands that are special to uof. They do not show up on your overhead map either. Try sailing south of moonglow.

Skrypt

Expert
Hey Razimus I'd be interested in helping you find obscure & secret locations like this.

I have marked a lot of interesting locations on other servers that we could try to get to here.

A few like the underwater marble room & secret rooms underneath dungeons might be possible here.

Hephastus

Journeyman
A player won an island that the developers artificially created for a raffle a long time ago.

I have never seen a rune to that place.

C

Carl

That island in that screenshot above isn't staff created it's part of the map lol. You will known when you find a custom island :)

limlight

Grandmaster
A player won an island that the developers artificially created for a raffle a long time ago.

I have never seen a rune to that place.
If its the one i think it is....theres a dude with a wierd castle on an island. I ran through his gate. He evwn had his own docks.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
There are Several player owned island, I would respect their privacy or you may wind up helo stucking and losing your boat.

Razimus

Adept
Yes there are islands that are special to uof. They do not show up on your overhead map either. Try sailing south of moonglow.

Cool thanks.

If u find my island home, I will kill you and grief your boat.

I will mark a rune to every island son. Doubt you'll be there when I show up son. I will find it within the next 33 days, good luck son.

There are Several player owned island, I would respect their privacy or you may wind up helo stucking and losing your boat.

The map maker will make maps with or without permission son, exploration of the world is unstoppable son.

Razimus

Adept
That island in that screenshot above isn't staff created it's part of the map lol. You will known when you find a custom island :)

Yeah I know, thanks. I haven't mapped any custom islands yet, had to start with static old obscure islands. Had to name the no-name islands, there are a few. Have about 20 marked so far.