The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odezy

Apprentice
I don't have any pics on this PC but if you wanna see what me & my wife look like hit up my facebook page. Since I cant get this PC to show me tha page My name is J.T. Thomas. Im from Page County, Virginia and Im 30 Years Old. Tha pic that shows up should be of me & my wife... Me on tha right, Wife on tha left. I hope you guys find it. Oh and Juss so tha females that have posted thepics know. I'm blown away! All of you are absolutely GForgeous! I's Amazin how many beautiful females play UO Faithfully! God UO!!! :D !!!!!!

bradley-

Grandmaster
Why not?.....
10646827_10203374839026626_7628917835152668833_n.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Wow, you guys have completely derailed this thread that I used to look forward to reading.

Maybe I am just much chiller than you guys but I can easily see both sides and I say both sides are at fault here.

Stop with the BS.

@The Real MostEvil obviously just made a stupid comment in a place where he should have let it go -- this shit occurs on the forums every day.
Everyone else - seriously - put away the pitchforks and let it go. Eat some brownies and chill -- I'm sure @Karl Sagan can provide some.

Lol

I'm a disgusting troll so have a pic of my son. The kids a riot, took this fake mustache from his sister and wore it the whole practice with a straight face. He slays me daily, yesterday he cut me off with "SHUT YOUR FILTY WORD MAKER" while I was asking him to eat his dinner. He's also the sweetest and most sensitive little boy I've ever met.

HQuki6r.jpg

Wizx13

Grandmaster
6145e22e-455c-4f4f-9c4c-d78165e36d89_zps00035888.jpg

Me and my wife :)
She don't play but I have been a gamer since Commodore 64 days lol!!

Rikoi, Sir Craft Alot, Septimas, and many many more...

Mango

Grandmaster
10_528827410584420_552259502_n.jpg

Got pulled away this morning before I could finish re-stocking my vendors :3​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.