The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabine

Apprentice
1baa3d1f3140b70cd8e10f2de6d6a74a.jpg

so-LOW

Grandmaster
That's some gangsta shit right there. Is that you? How big was the shark? I am jealous you can fish like that lol
Shark was only like 6 ft but it was really aggressive. Scared me cuz it kept coming up and head butting me, otherwise i woulda kept the fish

Strife

Master
That's awesome man. Got any more vids? I am going to Mexico in a few weeks and am hoping to go out and do this somewhere. Do you need any training or any specific equipment?

so-LOW

Grandmaster
That's awesome man. Got any more vids? I am going to Mexico in a few weeks and am hoping to go out and do this somewhere. Do you need any training or any specific equipment?
I got a way more badass vid but cant find it (was using buddies gopro). And ya u need to be able to freedive pretty good depending on the depth, that was 40 ft. Anything over 20-30 ft u should read up on how to relax heart etc and practice holding breathe alot. Only way to practice shooting is to go out n do it. As far as equipment goes u need good long fins, good snorkel/mask, and whatever spear ur comfortable with and can use in mexico.

If your not a big water person (fish/dive most of life) its pretty hard, but very fun and worth a try. Ill try n get my few other.vids

Strife

Master
If u listen to how i breathe before i dive and do that it helps alot
I have fished and lived around water my whole life, but never had the climate for this style of fishing but I have always loved it. Ill look into what you said and if I am successful during the mexico trip ill post a vid. GoPro is fucking sick for fishing lol

so-LOW

Grandmaster
I have fished and lived around water my whole life, but never had the climate for this style of fishing but I have always loved it. Ill look into what you said and if I am successful during the mexico trip ill post a vid. GoPro is fucking sick for fishing lol
Ya i really need to buy one man.

Def give it a shot dude its sooooo much more fun and badass than fishing and i LOVE to fish (im packing my poles to go now). You just need to figure out kind of what conditions and what fish your guna b spearing, then figure if a polespear, sling (like i used in video) or speargun would be best for you

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I am having a difficult time in deciding what shoes to wear to the up coming Marine Corps Ball. Would you guys help me decide on which pair to wear?

halygon

Grandmaster
I am having a difficult time in deciding what shoes to wear to the up coming Marine Corps Ball. Would you guys help me decide on which pair to wear?
I'm going with these:

gadget2_2378096c.jpg

Edit: If you find those too.. sharp.. then maybe you want to go with something a bit more minimalistic:

19b919e7433f1de4566e7920a6b24316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I'm going with these:

gadget2_2378096c.jpg

Edit: If you find those too.. sharp.. then maybe you want to go with something a bit more minimalistic:

19b919e7433f1de4566e7920a6b24316.jpg
I was thinking one of these...I guess I have to upload the images?

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Just joined the server
j90vsw.jpg

q0H7gF1.jpg

My backyard in Wisconsin. Yes I like cheese, but so do you so what about it? :)

Q9EmI4Sh.jpg

1z97xx.jpg

And this is Maggie

w7j1h4.jpg

24lohi0.jpg

PreMed/Army/Nurse/NotHavingKids pretty sums up the "grown up" period of my life

Illkill

Neophyte
UOF has a facebook page? I'm on FB too. UOF Computers. Will it become a group soon? Hopefully. Ill post images there. Tapatalk v2 needs moderator permission to post images from my HD galley -mobil.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.