The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Grandmaster
~ 2000 crazy time when I met with Ultima
2r77ed2.jpg

mountains in Crimea

Development of the aircraft 5 generation

rest after work

Last edited by a moderator:

Belgarath

Novice
Super cool thread! Wish I had noticed it before now. Haha!
Pretty cool seeing people's lives beyond the computer.

My wife and I this past weekend at Buffalo Point on the Buffalo National River in Arkansas. Little weekend getaway. :)

Me on the sandbar at Buffalo Point.

Due to a very small amount of snow still on the road we had to walk about 1.5 miles down to get there. Had the whole place to ourselves. It was pretty awesome....just wish there would've been more daylight left to hang our longer. I'll be back this summer to canoe it!

David of Judah, Black Davy Flint, Grace O'Malley, Hugh the Hand among several others in game.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Super cool thread! Wish I had noticed it before now. Haha!
Pretty cool seeing people's lives beyond the computer.

My wife and I this past weekend at Buffalo Point on the Buffalo National River in Arkansas. Little weekend getaway. :)

Me on the sandbar at Buffalo Point.

Due to a very small amount of snow still on the road we had to walk about 1.5 miles down to get there. Had the whole place to ourselves. It was pretty awesome....just wish there would've been more daylight left to hang our longer. I'll be back this summer to canoe it!

David of Judah, Black Davy Flint, Grace O'Malley, Hugh the Hand among several others in game.

The buffalo is a beautiful river, I think I had a pic on here at some point of me and the fam in a canoe on it last year.

And I agree this thread is pretty cool.

Belgarath

Novice
Yeah going through the posts I saw you've been there as well Karl. That in itself I thought was awesome! lol Worked out perfectly since I had some brand new photos from the area. My grandpa and I, as well as my brothers (one who plays UOF Thor Odinson), have been there several times. We would spend 5-7 days floating down the river setting up camp somewhere new each night. You can't beat the beauty and serenity spending that many days on the Buffalo, especially down in the wilderness area. Hope to drag them back down there again this summer if all works out right. :)

Forgot to mention my cousin has been down there with us on a trip before too. He also plays UOF. (WIz) Unfortunately we don't play much anymore, but I've started playing fairly frequently again.

Belgarath

Novice
As you'll see from my previous photo post I've come a long way. lol

Pic of one of my guitars and amp, and the other of me is from around 05-06 I'm guessing.

These pics are from about 20 years ago. The one is with my son obviously, and yes, I really did used to wear a patch over my left eye due to damage to that eye in an accident. Gotta love that old wall paneling. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.