WTS The Raffle Island!!!! UNREAL!!!

Hydro

Grandmaster
im just sick of the threats, i own a house i use the house stop trying to find ways to fuck over people and play the game ffs

lummox

Master
I got an idea, make it so only the owner can recall to the island and force everyone to make a run for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
only I play my account period where your making shit up now to try to get gms on your side

feel free to check my ips ban me if anyone but me logs on my accounts ill even give ya the names of all 3 of my accounts to eppy or shane

i bought the plot back before this * owned the island i dont owe him shit I use this house to have fun with house deco and I dont plan to sell or let it fall anytime soon

I only posted on here to tell the buyer to beware of this morons scams trying to say he owns the whole island

feel free to post where i said anywhere that
1) im inactive
2) that i only refresh the house to piss the island owner off

end of the day I own the plot and i play so go kick fucking rocks, I play when I have time to play and just because im not on every day anymore doesnt mean you or anyone has right to try to take my shit because your sad I own it
[3/24/2016 10:43:46 AM] Tyler: But really I'll just keep it refreshed and log on to forums a bit
who's dis???
I made sure to save that one.

lollo

Grandmaster
[3/24/2016 10:43:46 AM] Tyler: But really I'll just keep it refreshed and log on to forums a bit
who's dis???
I made sure to save that one.

So what?

He doesn't say he's doing that to piss you off. Many players go inactive and only refresh their houses, it's their right to do so. Everyone takes breaks and they should be allowed to find their house still standing if they come back (provided they take care of refreshing)

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
So what?

He doesn't say he's doing that to piss you off. Many players go inactive and only refresh their houses, it's their right to do so. Everyone takes breaks and they should be allowed to find their house still standing if they come back (provided they take care of refreshing)
Do you happen to notice the date on that Skype message i pasted there of @Hydro its only 6 months old and he was inactive for 6 months BEFORE he posted that message in skype... lol and thats being modest

lollo

Grandmaster
Do you happen to notice the date on that Skype message i pasted there of @Hydro its only 6 months old and he was inactive for 6 months BEFORE he posted that message in skype... lol and thats being modest

Well, idk man, i think as long as someone logs to refresh their house, it shouldn't fall. It's always been like that.

I look forward to seeing the auction house put to good use

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
@lummox

There is a long running joke that is hidden in Messremb's message. There's several different versions of it but they are old and they've all been beaten like a dog.

yea this sounds like something you might want a lawlyer for... big money property purchases, my brother knows a guy

Bromista

Grandmaster
Damn I was hoping to make between 50m and 200 million gold a year just for running the auction house

Oh well...can we all forget this ever happened now?

Thanks!

Edited for math because I'm a moron

Last edited by a moderator: