WTS The Yew Oasis, Guard Zone Vendor Shop, 3 FREE Vendor spots available!

Mathias

Adept
This spot get extremely good traffic, and it is almost always a challenge for us to keep stocked especially on weekends. Spot is RIGHT next to guard zone, it extends all the way to the square immediately west of the shop.

Good spot and I do a great job of advertising everyone's products in IRC, the forums, and through gating from WBB whenever I am not actively playing. I work through US prime time on weekdays (till 11 PM cst) and I do most of my actual playing at night and during the only morning even on weekends, which is probably why you have already seen me gating at WBB pretty much every day as long as I don't d/c.

These spots never last long, and the only become available when people disappear and their vendor goes empty or untouched for over a week. As long as you fully stock or close to it a couple times a week, you won't hear any complaints from me.

Come check us out and drop me a PM on the forums
or on IRC : MathiasWinmoore
1eveh.jpg

On a side note, WHY does it require me to put a prefix infront of my thread title now? Not really selling anything, so screw that little WTS prefix in my title :/

Mathias

Adept
spots all taken for now! good luck to all the vendors! :)

Incidentally, one of the week old vendors dropped today unintentionally. Whoever owned it must not have selected to renew the contract, so it expired after 1 week. If you see this, pm me and we will get you back into your spot. I never meant to remove you, and I am absolutely TERRIBLE at remembering whos vendor is whos. (maybe I should write such things down)

I put a named book in your spot hoping you will see it and read the title/author.