"there is some problem communicating with Orgin, please restart UO and try again."

Kegeg

Novice
Trying to make 3rd account and get this message, cannot get an answer anywhere else so trying here now.

"there is some problem communicating with Orgin, please restart UO and try again."

Not sure how to fix this.

SidX

Grandmaster
Trying to make 3rd account and get this message, cannot get an answer anywhere else so trying here now.

Not sure how to fix this.
Are you only having this problem trying to create the new account, or with all accounts when you try to sign in? You may have unknowingly accidentally created another account so the new one is actually your "fourth" account.. maybe you had a typo in the past or something trying to login and it created a new account?

If you check the folder located at:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data

How many accounts are listed there? If there are more than three then this may be your issue. If so, try contacting one of the admins to delete any accidental accounts. Hope that helps!

Kegeg

Novice
There are my 2 accounts then my brothers 2 accounts that were already created and he logged on from my computer.. so from looking at this folder there's only been 2 accounts created from my ip.

Fatchk

As I have recently found out (its also stated in the server rules page on the website)

You are ONLY allowed 3 (THREE) accounts per IP address/household. They will ban you if you have more then that as they state that 3(THREE) accounts are enough for a single household.

SidX

Grandmaster
There are my 2 accounts then my brothers 2 accounts that were already created and he logged on from my computer.. so from looking at this folder there's only been 2 accounts created from my ip.
You technically can only connect with three accounts per IP, so if you did happen to get banned or had your access revoked you can try PMing one of the admins here and explaining. If it was an honest mistake I'm hopeful they'd work with you. They may just have automatic multi-account prevention in place that requires manual intervention if there is an honest mistake.