Thief missions...?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
kind of like the treasure hunter thing by the poker table...

pay a fee, she sends you on a mission that utilizes thief skills, and clues, to a hidden spot with rares (or whatever) and you have to try to steal them. ..something along the lines of this?

sounds like fun to me!

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I'd love to see more content geared at non-tamers.

I always thought rdas would be a neat place to have hidden doors that had to be picked open to get to an extra area, or areas that had to be stealthed through, hidden traps, steal a key from a mob etc etc. Something other than get pets in and let them eat.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
good idea...makes playing a thief more exciting and meaningful than to harass and grief people in dungeons (although that can be fun too)

Boojangles

I'd love thief missions to score a little cash and maybe a few free disguise kits. Perhaps there could also be something sorta similar to T-Maps where a random NPC is spawned somewhere and you are tasked to steal an item from them and bring it back.

Jager

Grandmaster
+1, used to play a thief 90% of the time, but it's not the same as it used to be, thus would definitely have me playing my thief again

+1 you could even do a chest like mission...maybe crates to make it different...Have to find it...lockpick it, disarm the trap (no using telekinesis), hopefully get your goods.

Henrik

Master
Really like the idea. It's kinda pointless playing a thief on this shard as is in my opinion.

Jager

Grandmaster
I run a stun/disarm thief, with healing and I don't die much against 1 person, specially a dexxer. I have fun pre loading a weapon, making that person attack me then it's mine, load stun and run.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
It's probably just me not knowing the tricks. Hanging around at Brit bank stealing regs is not fun in the long run. ;)
lol

ya..your definitely not playing it right. i used to do that until i brought up detect hidden and tracking. very fun tracking players around a dungeon and stealing from them...and if usually you dont die unless they carry more than one weapon. its fun running around champ spawns getting slayers weapons

or what karl and jager said..... those can be funny to play

Dellan

Grandmaster
+ 1000. I like RPing and as thief player only, this would fit in great. And it's a way to make some coin.