Thief Template Question

Paige

Neophyte
I want to run around dungeons pretty much naked and be annoying.

How does this template sound?

100 steal
100 snoop
100 hide
80 stealth
80 arms lore
100 wrestle
50 tracking
50 detect hidden - How much detect hidden do i need to reveal players with 100 hide???
40 magery

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I would drop wrestling to 80 and boost magery to 60. This will give you better heals, and also you can still disarm with 80 wrestle/arms lore. Can't comment on tracking/detect hidden but all your other skills look good.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
GM stealing/snooping/hiding/wrestling/80 stealth/80 anatomy/80 detect hidden/60 tracking.

Charged runebooks for recalls. Stun punch for time to get away. Death means little as there's no loss of anything. Not carrying regs, run in noob clothes. Squishy but one good grab negates need for any offense.

My template and it's fun :)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
With tracking I just follow to the arrow and use detect hidden and it works almost all the time. It may be linear but don't quote me on that (like how hiding is linear-50 hiding is 50% chance flat, other factors not included).

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
So it is basically Reveal, but without being a spell? Does it work automatically in your immediate area or do you click a target spot on the ground like with Reveal?

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Sorry, I wasn't answering your question lol.

You use it and target the spot you want to search. Big difference between that and reveal though.. you can use it while still hidden/stealthing.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Also, I had a disarm thief initially as well.. but with no armor, no real offense, and no desire to stand toe to toe with someone, I'd rather stun and run. Four seconds of running time is more useful to me.