WTB this house, who owns it?? "wooters"

Rachel

Apprentice
6qkzlm

Does anyone know the owner of this house?

Its next to mine, I want to buy it if the price is right.

http://prntscr.com/6qkzlm

It's been sitting as a plot with those few items for almost a year now. Never see anyone there. About ready to offer a reward to whoever gets the owner in contact with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel

Apprentice
not sure who that is but thanks for the suggestion.

the house was greatly worn and then just recently refreshed..
hmmmmm

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well Woobles hardly plays anymore so that could be him.

Let me see if I can get some info on Woobs for you.

Rachel

Apprentice
Wow thanks that would be great. Have never seen anyone at the house and been next to it a year or so lol.

Rachel

Apprentice
*bump*

does anyone think it would be rude or off putting to ask a staff who owns it so i could try to contact them?

I've gotten really creative on trying to find the owner, leaving books, named animals, etc.. but nada.

I know we have the IDOC system for this kind of stuff but it keeps getting refreshed right before the last stage.

Rachel

Apprentice
I will be trying to do that, seems like hes never on when I am. haven't run into him in a year.

Rachel

Apprentice
Bumping this again, it went from greatly worn to being refreshed and i cant find the person still.

tankian

Grandmaster
I know Woobie and he has been online for 3 weeks now. Dont think it is his. I think he only owns the 18x18 on bald island

Rachel

Apprentice
Yeah its not him I messaged him a while back. I don't think the actual owner is really refreshing it rather it's a friend of the owner/house.

Rachel

Apprentice
Still searching. the house was refreshed a few hours ago... cant seem to catch this guy there ever!!

hoodfigure

Master
Here's what you do:

Step 1: Make character, any character.

Step 2: Place Character @ the house.

Step 3: Create macro that types out "Buying this house please contact me on forums/irc Rachel"

Plz k thx np.

Rachel

Apprentice
Step 4. Get PKed 5 minutes later.

Person doesn't even refresh the house but once every 2 weeks, would still have the same issue of catching him online.