WTS Thread closed.

Pandone

Grandmaster
imho this is scamming by "something gm have to fix" so by exploiting and clearly liyng. colead88 is a dedicated player and trustable seller-buyer-forum user, give cole's ethy the hue and GG

eppy

Grandmaster
For the record, I didn't ban anyone from discord. I encourage you to try and stick to the truth of matters.

colead88

Grandmaster
For the record, I didn't ban anyone from discord. I encourage you to try and stick to the truth of matters.

Sorry, I all of a sudden could no longer use Disco after my conversation with you, so I thought you were the source. Not sure who banned me as I wasn't speaking with anyone other than yourself.

The only fact I don't have straight, for the record, is evidently that you were the one who banned me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phenomswag

Apprentice
Nice to know that if you play with staff you are allowed scam and break rules and anyone that points it out gets silenced/banned from discord.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Just FYI, the scammer is babethoven aka toddyboi. Babes forum account is banned but he is back on that new one.

Also, I wouldn't blame eppy on this, this kind of thing probably needs Shane to look into it and make the call.

The good news is hopefully eppy can fix it now so this won't happen any more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Woodsman

Expert
Blood red ethy for 2mil.......... you were not thinking to yourself damn is this a scam? a blood red ethy should fetch 8mil or more

714.gif