Tier 1 vet reward never showed up

Hi so last night my account hit the 80 day mark and the conquest gump came up for my tier 1 vet reward and I have yet to receive the title scroll. I was wondering if anyone other than me has had this issue?

halygon

Grandmaster
Hi so last night my account hit the 80 day mark and the conquest gump came up for my tier 1 vet reward and I have yet to receive the title scroll. I was wondering if anyone other than me has had this issue?
It appears in that character's bank box.. not your backpack.

I checked all bank boxes as well

Chemdawg_4-30_11.31_zpsdywqk3fd.jpg

Chemdawg_4-30_11.32_zpsewkldesg.jpg

I have to go to work no rush looking into it ill be back around after midnight PST so if you need anymore info i can give it then have a rad day guys :cool:

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Two of my accounts achieved 80 days in late March. Checked all banks, and no scroll. I have tons of armor patches though for some reason. But ya, I never posted cuz I didn't care that much, but I never got my "The Veteran" scroll on two accounts.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I heard that it will be in the first character on the account's bankbox. So I wonder if the first ever character on an account was deleted at some point, would any of the newer characters get it? Could be the reason but I don't know how it's coded

Started clicking like 10 times on on each button in the title menu out of frustration with my allergies and what do you know..... There it is :confused: was it as easy as clicking the button more than once.....