Tired of runners? Let's let archers shoot while running.

Saying that you cant be bothered to read someones reply and then replying about their reply with specific details that are half way through my wall of text doesn't boost your e-rep.

Scripts doesn't mean cheats or hacks. At least not to everyone. It's can be as simple as a cast and target.

Good point on the Insta hit though, I suppose if you can afford to stop long enough to get a shot off archers could potentially do enough damage in a chase.

Do bows reduce a targets stamina the way all other melee weapons do?

No, but seriously. Can someone jump on an archer and duel an even half way decent stun mage or alche dexxer? I'd like to see what everyone is talking about because it sounds like bullshit :p

K A Z

Grandmaster
No, but seriously. Can someone jump on an archer and duel an even half way decent stun mage or alche dexxer? I'd like to see what everyone is talking about because it sounds like bullshit :p

Do all templates have to be good in an 1v1 situation? Fencer/Archer dexxers are btw. pretty good for soloplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

hubcap

Grandmaster
Let archers have deadly poison.
(DP arrows/bolts)

.......or paralyze......or explosion........

Shini

Master
Please this really doesn't need to be so complicated i swear (✖-✖) ...

Adding the redline stam lost would be a very good start.

Metalhead-

Master
Let go ahead and have the dev team animate some horse mounted .50 cal machine guns while we're at it. Fun idea but way over powered

Modus

Master
you could do it to load some shots like spells, so that you can instantly release a shot when you desire, for example running..
light shot 1sec loadtime
medium shot 2 sec loadtime
heavy shot 3 sec loadtime
you just get the cursor and fire on the run when you desire, the normal shots are shot while standing, too - even when you loaded a shot.

That would give the PVP with archers a new dynamic, i just play my archer alot atm, when i encounter PKs i just have to say CYA, cause i dont have any chance of defending myself.

OR give Archery the ability to have the possibility of a slowing shot, that causes the target not to be able to run, but to walk for 3 sec.

Bromista

Grandmaster
or.... just let us throw explo pots with a bow..
problem solved, jesus LAWD
Babethoven tested that with like four whole other people on the test server when pots + two-handed weapons was a twinkle of a suggestion in Adam's eyes.

He said they were OP. So there you go.

I don't have a dog in this fight because I really don't care but Babe is an authority on these matters, talk to him.

halygon

Grandmaster
Guys when considering the premise of this suggestion, keep in mind that it is fairly easy to make exceptional/force bows and other "runic" powered archery weapons. These are actually much cheaper than gold runic which means they are used in the field a lot.