Town Invasion Battle Well?

Chop

Journeyman
A battlewell like the current CTF Battlewell to start a town invasion would be pretty cool i think. 1000000 points to start it - Random town, random invasion spawn, random champ like boss with champ like rewards system. Why not? I think it would kick ass and who doesn't like a good town/city invasion!?!? Might help cut down on some of the event requests from players to. Also gives players even more reason to go and farm loot and keep our lands and dungeons more populated! Win win

Also make so the invasion stays until cleared maybe up to a week and then it reverts to regular although i highly doubt a town will stay invaded for more than a day here. ;)

I am guessing it would be pretty easy for the Adam/Shane to setup as well.

Chop

Journeyman
Who doesn't like them?
This guy...

So it would seem! lol

I think he would actually like them just fine if he learned to use tamers to his advantage though. They provide a wonderful meat shield for melee and mages. ;)

Weland

Grandmaster
HATERADE_GORILLA2.jpg

Young Star

Grandmaster
Dungeon wells. Put them in all the dungeons that are close to towns and if filled they spawn an invasion of the town. Or you could tie it to just how many monsters are killed in a dungeon and they will anger them enough to attack a town in retaliation. Or go opposite and any dungeons that are neglected too much will invade.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I like the idea but rather than a well to summon an invasion I think it should be

Server kills x amount of mob x. Those mobs and their race then invade a random town.

For example this MotM earth eles. Once a certain amount is killed they raid a town with others. Air,fire,ore,blood, etc.

And also at the same time people are farming other mobs and they too have a chance to spawn.

Example a khaldun raid on a town.

It's easy to code, will insure a decent flow of town raids from MotM farming and along with popular farming spots like titans.

I have a thread somewhere where I brought this up before, but I'm on my phone right now soooo. Check my sig maybe? Lolol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Chop

Journeyman
I do like Young Star and Kilike ideas but i was thinking more simple as the devs have quite a bit on the go all the time as it is.... It would be much easier for the devs and less time consuming to throw 2 existing working systems together ie (Battle Well + Current town invasions system) pretty much the way they are.

You could place one in each city... Start throwing trash down it to build points, once point limit is hit monsters invade the town that well is in. Need a reason for the invasion? -> The wells water flows into the monsters dungeon and they are mad about all the garbage being thrown down the well and flowing into their home so they invade... Done...

Ultimately having a dungeon full of monsters (Certain types for certain dungeons) get mad about being constantly raided OR build an army do to said dungeon being neglected allowing monsters of said dungeon to build up numbers and invade would be the best way to run something like this... But a wise man once said to me... Keep it simple stupid.

System can always be built upon later.

Young Star

Grandmaster
That is what I was thinking. Start with a dungeon well and tie it to an invasion spawner. If they want to get it more intricate they could add the other aspects.