Tracking and Sharing your BODs

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Not sure to be honest if this will be useful to others, but I started getting frustrated knowing what I've got in my rune books, especially when offline and at the office. Naturally through out the day I like to browse forums and I enjoy the crafting/smithing and working with others to help 'em and myself down the road.

So instead of complainin', I did something about it. I'm attaching the spread sheet I've put together for my smith BODs. I've never done tailoring, but if I do, I'll convert for that BOD lists as well.

Here is what I wanted to accomplish:
1. An understanding of all the significant sBODs to LBODs. (please note: I Did not include weapon BODS.. just didn't care)
2. An understanding of where my gaps were when I've ended up with several for one LBOD or colors.
3. To get this information from a quick and easy to see screen and summary.

Attached to this thread is the sheet I am using. This sheet also has my updated list of BODs (minus any weapons).

My recommendation:
1. Download it and simply fill out the sBOD tabs and LBOD input tabs. It will auto-update the summary tabs. I've set the fields to only accept specific values. For BODs like shields, use "other" for type and location. You'll understand when you see the sheet.
2. Review what I've got, and let me know if you're interested in any of the ones I've got.

P.S. to Shane and UOF, if uploading an .xls sheet is a no no, please let me know. Not trying to cause any problems. Cheers!

Tynder

Master
I, too, use excel to track what I have in my BOD books. The book filter is near useless when you have about 250 deeds in there and you can't sort by item name.

Your spreadsheet is far more sophisticated then mine and looks a lot slicker too. I like it and I think it could be helpful to someone starting down the BOD path if they want to make their life easier down the road.

Bromista

Grandmaster
250, is that all?!?!

Definitely helps to name your BOD books and have multiples, not only for your own sorting convenience but also to cut down on the item count of your BOD book. After a while you won't have room for it in your pack.