Tracking been nerfed for RDA's?

They are saying in IRC that it's down to 30 tiles for RDA's but the same for everything else. How much truth is there to this?

girana

Grandmaster
it was always 30 tiles beside 4-5 days but i guess barracoon, deathaxer and me found them to fast with our runebook system so they rolled it back to 30 tiles

halygon

Grandmaster
it was always 30 tiles beside 4-5 days but i guess barracoon, deathaxer and me found them to fast with our runebook system so they rolled it back to 30 tiles
You guys could have just used the coordinate runebooks in my library... Actually, anyone could have. They are spaced every 200 tiles over the entire world.

halygon

Grandmaster
damit next time tell me before i wasting my time marking =(
I have had my library up since mid 2013. Just hop through the gate at WBB. Don't forget to grab some stock from the vendors along the way :)

But I feel you. It did take quite a few hours to mark mine.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
There should be a message letting ppl know if any rdas are active.

power gamers have them timed and know when to search with tracking. Casual gamers get feeerrrrked!

girana

Grandmaster

power gamers have them timed and know when to search with tracking. Casual gamers get feeerrrrked!

rest timer is really weird we saw yesterday a rda resting long before the time was over

Malkraven

Grandmaster

Even for the power gamers it would be nice to know if they have already been found by another group.

a quick [rda and a 1/3 response would be good enuff

Was that the rda we tried to do girana? we found it but it ended well before it was due to end thou it did give the " 2" min warning u get when rda is about to despawn.

odd we thought it 1 hours+ left