Treasure Maps

Bapes

Adept
While we're here, how does everyone keep a constant supply of Tmaps to do? They're pretty rare I've found(1% drop?).

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
While we're here, how does everyone keep a constant supply of Tmaps to do? They're pretty rare I've found(1% drop?).
There are a huge pool of players who sell their maps. Farming them solo wont get u many. I've tried and got 8 good maps in a day. Mostly from paragon chests.
The best way is to buy these huge collections for a bulk discount.

For some reason lately people have been increasing the price for bulk tmap packets.
But when.I'm investing 500k into tmaps I expect a deal.

Plus a lot of people just wanna do a tmap every once in a while and could careless about loot.

I've been offered and accepted people handing me several devious maps for me to take them on an ingenious hunt. We split all the rare drops and gold 50 50 and they let me keep all the gems regs and non high ticket magic items.

Im going on a serious tmap buying spree next month. So if your gunna buy them do so now. Next month I.intend to own every map not nailed down.

Bapes

Adept
There are a huge pool of players who sell their maps. Farming them solo wont get u many. I've tried and got 8 good maps in a day. Mostly from paragon chests.
The best way is to buy these huge collections for a bulk discount.

For some reason lately people have been increasing the price for bulk tmap packets.
But when.I'm investing 500k into tmaps I expect a deal.

Plus a lot of people just wanna do a tmap every once in a while and could careless about loot.

I've been offered and accepted people handing me several devious maps for me to take them on an ingenious hunt. We split all the rare drops and gold 50 50 and they let me keep all the gems regs and non high ticket magic items.

Im going on a serious tmap buying spree next month. So if your gunna buy them do so now. Next month I.intend to own every map not nailed down.

Are devious and ingenious maps just more gold and more magic weapons(and gems, scrolls, regs)? Or is there anything special about them? How much gold you looking at from one of those on average?

Sorry for all the questions :p Just curious because I've never done any of those high maps.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Are devious and ingenious maps just more gold and more magic weapons(and gems, scrolls, regs)? Or is there anything special about them? How much gold you looking at from one of those on average?

Sorry for all the questions :p Just curious because I've never done any of those high maps.

Yeah the higher the map, the more gold. I think the biggest difference between 5's and 6's besides gold, is the higher chance to get SS drops, since you're killing higher end mobs.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I use this site http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/maparchive/Archive1.shtml

Find the spot on that map, recall to the # location it says. Like mentioned above, there are plenty of these treasure map hunting library's around. I have one available to use located right at Ocllo Bank
Another good one is UO treasure hunters of britainia find the area click the number at at map library and bam

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I've never used auto map, sorry for all the questions. Is there a trick to finding which point is the one on your map, or is it more checking auto maps THB locations and trying the ones close until you have the right one? Thats the way I have been doing it, and groups 3 and 4 pks jump out and kill me on arrival. I haven't even gotten a shovel in the ground before I've been slaughtered. Lol, I know these guys have to make a living too, but, Am I doing something wrong here?
Hey there i t hunt myself I've got a great library and good Web site maybe get on one day and show ya the ropes a Lil

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster

Devious maps generally get you on average 16k gold, 4 power, 2 vanqs and about 300-500 regs.
Ingenious usually get you about 25k gold, 2 powers, 6 vanqs, and prolly close to 600-1k regs. since all slayers and ancient wyrms drop reg bags.

The chest is noticably different. Its prolly got an extra 10-15 magic items in it, but if it isnt invuln, power, or vanq im tossing it on a corpse.
The monsters are the big difference. You go from killing lich lord, daemons, and elder gazers to ancient wyrms, slayers, titan/poison eles.
which greatly increases your odds of high end loot. The chest itself isnt that big of a deal. I prolly average 10 pulls from an ingenious other then regs/gems/gold.
and devious is prolly 8 pulls.
Thats why it aggrivates me when people are price gouging maps on me :)
Im paying for the chest and the seclusion of the fights. I am more then able to go into a dungeon and kill these same mobs, so trying to convince me that i need to factor in their gold for my tmap prices aint happening.

Generally speaking im paying
5k: cleverly
10k Deviously
20k ingenious.

but when i buy in bulk i want a discount. Bulk is if im spending more then 100k.

And next month those prices will be inflated. Ill prolly be willing to pay 8, 15, and 30k.
as long as they take donation coins. <3

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Devious maps generally get you on average 16k gold, 4 power, 2 vanqs and about 300-500 regs.
Ingenious usually get you about 25k gold, 2 powers, 6 vanqs, and prolly close to 600-1k regs. since all slayers and ancient wyrms drop reg bags.

The chest is noticably different. Its prolly got an extra 10-15 magic items in it, but if it isnt invuln, power, or vanq im tossing it on a corpse.
The monsters are the big difference. You go from killing lich lord, daemons, and elder gazers to ancient wyrms, slayers, titan/poison eles.
which greatly increases your odds of high end loot. The chest itself isnt that big of a deal. I prolly average 10 pulls from an ingenious other then regs/gems/gold.
Im paying for the chest and the seclusion of the fights. I am more then able to go into a dungeon and kill these same mobs, so trying to convince me that i need to factor in their gold for my tmap prices aint happening.

10k Deviously
20k ingenious.

but when i buy in bulk i want a discount. Bulk is if im spending more then 100k.

And next month those prices will be inflated. Ill prolly be willing to pay 8, 15, and 30k.

Why are the prices being inflated next month?

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Why are the prices being inflated next month?
Tax refund time. I wanna donate some $$ to the guys running this server. And since i got nothing left to buy on here that i want. im gunna reward the tmap sellers of our community by inflating my prices temporarily.

Bapes

Adept

10k Deviously
20k ingenious.

Good stuff, thanks!

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Some level 6 chests spawn four titans some spawn four ancient wyrms... vastly different, imo give me nothing but blood eles, delicious skill scroll packed blood eles

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Some level 6 chests spawn four titans some spawn four ancient wyrms... vastly different, imo give me nothing but blood eles, delicious skill scroll packed blood eles
And I prefer slayers/ancient wyrms.
I've had a 40k ingenious. And.I've had a 400k ingenious.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinPi

Grandmaster
And I prefer slayers/ancient wyrms.
I've had a 40k ingenious. And.I've had a 400k ingenious.
Shit i wish to ever even get a lvl 6 :confused: plus I'm stuck on 97 lp every chest i got to pick in dungeon is already picked

Messremb

Grandmaster

If your tossing your items on a corpse, you're missing out on half your profit from the chest. Vendor it to double the money in the chest. ;)

Your welcome in advance.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
If your tossing your items on a corpse, you're missing out on half your profit from the chest. Vendor it to double the money in the chest. ;)

Your welcome in advance.
Lol, i know you can make 4-8k off the trash, but im 2 clienting ingenious maps, and between regs, gold, gems, and high end items. im just not willing to take the addional headache of either making 2 extra trips for the 6-8k of trash, or hide a packhorse off screen and continuously invis him.
its definitley not half the profit though, i did it for about 15 chests just to see what i was leaving behind, its a good chunk of money, but not when u factor in the time. The 15 minutes it takes me to vendor all the trash is another map i could be doing.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Get a beetle makes it way easy. On a level 6 map I pull in about 15-20k worth of vendor items, I add the gems in with that as well. Gems usually end up being about 5k IMO and items 10-15k.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Get a beetle makes it way easy. On a level 6 map I pull in about 15-20k worth of vendor items, I add the gems in with that as well. Gems usually end up being about 5k IMO and items 10-15k.
I asked but Noone answered do u need taming for pack beetles?