Trinsic Invasion 24/10/2015

drinn

Grandmaster
Yet another tamer only event... an epic invasion in the city of Trinsic just happened.

I was just sitting after an IDOC at my house, when suddenly some Skinflute clan spawned near my home.

skinflute.jpg

It went into this:

Trinsic_invasion.jpg

Tamers all around yet again...

Trinsic_invasion3.jpg

Trinsic_invasion4.jpg

Trinsic_invasion5.jpg

Then suddenly no where came this:

Trinsic_invasion6.jpg

Tried recalling away, but did not help at all.

Trinsic_invasion7.jpg

What is the point of being anything else than a tamer here?

Yet u werent able to cast daemon as a mage IN TOWN!!

Just asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

drinn

Grandmaster
Well recently they spawned earth elementals there, so ppl can not loot corpses with orc mask on.

Trinsic_invasion_mask.jpg

wreckognize

Grandmaster
well the person in 4th place is a dexie.. invasions just take a bit of practice that's all. They spawned the earth elementals as a fun thing because they are MOTM.

Ripstas

Master
Here's my take on the invasion. Did lvl 1 on my dex. 23k pts. Arch demon spawned. Rolled $ at arch demon. Went back to invasion. Rolled what little factions we could find. Logged back on dexer. Killed arch demon boss. Obtained relic. Went back to farming dex talisman.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Just for record me and 2 others guys were all on provo archers and we owned this event. I made top ten and no pets were used. Pets are great and they always have been but they are not the only way to PVM.

Yup! You're so right. Provo archer is just as good as a tamer. Thanks for clearing that up.

Young Star

Grandmaster
As a zerker you just let the tamers pets work for you as a meat shield. Find a few that have a lot of spawn and hack away. You can tear through a lot of those mobs before the dragons have time to get to most of them. I usually give the tamers a run for their money at champs. There are some with the steed and dragon that are hard to keep up with but no impossible.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
As a zerker you just let the tamers pets work for you as a meat shield. Find a few that have a lot of spawn and hack away. You can tear through a lot of those mobs before the dragons have time to get to most of them. I usually give the tamers a run for their money at champs. There are some with the steed and dragon that are hard to keep up with but no impossible.

Honestly, I don't really give a shit anymore. But neither berserkers nor defense talisman dexers have the PvM output of a meta tamer. Yes, I also happen to beat tamers champ scores once in a while. Not all tamers know how to use their pets effectively. Anyone that wants to see how a real tamer can rack up a score should see Bradley go at a champ. No dexer can match a score like that.

There's also the point about better end game content always going to tamers. Tamers are the best class in PvM and PvP - making game play balance a fucking joke.

I get tired of beating the dead horse. Everything I say is easily verified. An opinionated view is one that sounds like, "Tamers are the most fun class to play." Pointing out the obvious imbalances isn't opinionated. Its just observing blatant facts. But whatevs.

Mango

Grandmaster
I'm not sure i'm seeing what the issue is? With a defense talisman, slayer weapon, and some standard GM armor, and you'll be just fine :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Again with this song and dance?

Even on a bad day my non-meta dexer can outscore my meta dragon/Provo tamer...with good gear of course. Gotta work harder for it and there's significantly more risk but facts are facts.

Furthermore I'll give you three guesses which one has a better chance to defend himself against players if the need arises...and here's a hint: it's not my tamer.