Trouble with Razor

grundyboy

Apprentice
Hi, not used to razor and experiencing some trouble. When i first installed UOF, i got razor version v1.0.13 and everything worked fine. After i did an update throught he update manager in UOF launcher, i got Razor v1.0.14 with it and the positioning map got totally screwed, i can't use it anymore, because it's all wonky, the colours are way off and the map is completely wrong.

Any way to revert back to 1.0.13 or get a fix for the map or get another version, without having to uninstall everything and reinstall the UO client? I know it's pretty easy to reinstall but i don't have priviledges for that, since this isn't my pc, and the owner is away.
razor_map_wonky.jpg

This is how ******** the map looks, please help :)

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Hi, not used to razor and experiencing some trouble. When i first installed UOF, i got razor version v1.0.13 and everything worked fine. After i did an update throught he update manager in UOF launcher, i got Razor v1.0.14 with it and the positioning map got totally screwed, i can't use it anymore, because it's all wonky, the colours are way off and the map is completely wrong.

Any way to revert back to 1.0.13 or get a fix for the map or get another version, without having to uninstall everything and reinstall the UO client? I know it's pretty easy to reinstall but i don't have priviledges for that, since this isn't my pc, and the owner is away.
razor_map_wonky.jpg

This is how ******** the map looks, please help :)
I was having the same issues, I started using UOAutoMap.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
You could try right clicking on the razor.exe file and choosing properties and then going to the Previous Versions tab to see if anything comes up.

Athrez

Grandmaster
Your razor map is messed up because of the UO client art files. Try to update them to the newest of UOF client launcher and it should fix your problem. I also had the same problem you had and it got fixed by updating and playing around with some files.

grundyboy

Apprentice
Your razor map is messed up because of the UO client art files. Try to update them to the newest of UOF client launcher and it should fix your problem. I also had the same problem you had and it got fixed by updating and playing around with some files.

How do i do that? In UOF launcher, update manager, it's empty, meaning there's no more updates to do.

*Edit* Just checked the update manager in launcher, there was some new artfile which recently appeared there, that i hadn't updated yet, and it still didn't solve the problem. So the only way i see to fix this is to reinstall UOF completely, and then NOT do the update from the update manager? But that would suck, i want to have the latest version of the game *edit*

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
How do i do that? In UOF launcher, update manager, it's empty, meaning there's no more updates to do.
You can "force" an update by going to options and double-clicking on the Tree Hack option and switching it to True (or False depending). Close UOF Launcher and reopen, there will be a download of 41mb(?). After that finishes, you can re-set the Tree Hack to False (or True depending), close UOF Launcher and reopen. This will cause another download and should be the most current files.

Have you tried this: UOSteam?
If that doesn't help ^ this is the next best option. I downloaded this last night because I needed a Slayer sorter and when I click on it's build in map it looked like you'd expect the Razor one to.

grundyboy

Apprentice
Nope, didn't work forcing the download. Guess i'll just have to wait it out untill i can reinstall everything, unless Stallos or UOsteam positioning map works with my guildmates razor map, to see where they are?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Seriously people. get Steam already.
But but... I did...
I downloaded this last night because I needed a Slayer sorter and when I click on it's build in map it looked like you'd expect the Razor one to.

Steam map works for all guild members regardless of what they use...
This is actually pretty cool. Does it do it automatically or do I need to add guild members to some sort of tracking list?