Trying to track down 2 items and their value?...

Streets

Grandmaster
Ok pure black skull mask? Where is it from and how much is it going for? I seen them so I know they are in game.

Second item is a robe. Seen a player running by with it was called either elite robe or robe of the elite something along those lines. Was pure black had white trim arround the neck.

Any advice on these 2 items would be appreciated

wreckognize

Grandmaster
makes me wonder if your client is updated. but to be honest im not sure if theres such a thing as a skull mask or a hue called pure black either.

there's jet black, like black dyetub makes. also there's feathered tribal masks or round tribal masks and orc masks that can all be jet black. I don't think there is any jet black bone helmets though, those are the ones that most resemble a skull. I do believe there are charcoal bone helmets though, and I'm not sure on the price or where they are from. possibly an old donation coin purchasable item though. Charcoal hue is 1175 I believe.

At any rate you can use a black dyetub to make a jet black robe. if it had white trim around the neck, it makes me wonder if the player could have been wearing a forever cape. Elite robe I'm pretty sure is a sort of shiny white hue so that's why it makes me wonder if your client is updated.

What client version are you running? You can tell easily if you look under the area where you put login info in on the login screen (the screen with the picture of a castle where you log in)

Note that if you haven't installed using the UOF Launcher and then updated the art files, you probably should. It's on the 'join' page on uoforever.com

Streets

Grandmaster
makes me wonder if your client is updated. but to be honest im not sure if theres such a thing as a skull mask or a hue called pure black either.

there's jet black, like black dyetub makes. also there's feathered tribal masks or round tribal masks and orc masks that can all be jet black. I don't think there is any jet black bone helmets though, those are the ones that most resemble a skull. I do believe there are charcoal bone helmets though, and I'm not sure on the price or where they are from. possibly an old donation coin purchasable item though. Charcoal hue is 1175 I believe.

At any rate you can use a black dyetub to make a jet black robe. if it had white trim around the neck, it makes me wonder if the player could have been wearing a forever cape. Elite robe I'm pretty sure is a sort of shiny white hue so that's why it makes me wonder if your client is updated.

What client version are you running? You can tell easily if you look under the area where you put login info in on the login screen (the screen with the picture of a castle where you log in)

Note that if you haven't installed using the UOF Launcher and then updated the art files, you probably should. It's on the 'join' page on uoforever.com

Ok let's see if we can narrow this down? Version is 7.0.37.0 the hue was not called pure black but was the same color as the black dye tub it was almost hard to determin where the outline of the mask ends and the black background of the paper doll was. If it was a charcoal it was darker than cloth. And was define toy a bine mask not a orc or feather or canible etc.

The white was not not from a cape, it went farther down the neck like fangs almost? I have a brimstone forever cape and it was much lower than that.

I know it said "elite" and "robe" and definitely was not white on the paper doll or avitar (other than the trim). If it is an just unupdated art files they need to use that robe it was amazing looking! I like the forever robes don't get me wrong just not a fan of the hood. This was just what I was looking for!

Was/is the elite robe able to be dyed? How much is a charcoal bone mask?

AssHat

Grandmaster
the elite robe is a large dono item
the black mask is a dono item also. i have never myself seen a black bone mask, only a jet black tribal,orc,and feathered mask.

Streets

Grandmaster
the elite robe is a large dono item
the black mask is a dono item also. i have never myself seen a black bone mask, only a jet black tribal,orc,and feathered mask.

So your saying there is no jet black bone mask? It may have been charcoal the hue just looks exceptionally dark then is all (possible as seeing it was so quick I was trying to get the name of the robe etc)

AssHat

Grandmaster
i am not sure on the robe, some robes were given to some very high donators and some where on the vendors them self for people to by. check the donation forum post for old dono vendor updates.

Streets

Grandmaster
It may have been, I can't say for certain because I was so wanting a robe like that but the guy was on a beetle

Streets

Grandmaster
well sounds like lex from your description.. but i think his bone helm is charcoal...

Yea I said it may have been charcoal just seamed darker than if it was cloth... again my total focus was on that robe lol everything else is kinda fuzzy