Turn off Talismans during pvp

Duck Face

Grandmaster
There is a clear pvp benefit to those that have talismans.

• Defense talisman - Pretty obvious, makes the player immune to surrounding spawn and tamer's pets
  • Mage talisman - Can easily fuel back up your mana by hitting nearby spawn w/ shadow disciple
  • Beserker talisman - Extra damage vs tamer's pets (I'm told this was changed?)

Just throwing this out there, why aren't talismans placed in cool down when you aggro on someone?

Meta pets can't use their relics vs another player / pet. Players who are casual pvper's or just casual players in general don't receive any benefit. Seems like it unfairly benefits older players / people who have more time to grind.

Wasn't all of the meta stuff was supposed to be pvm and in no way affect pvp?
How many pvper's do you see running defense talismans these days?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Griefing would be a big issues - flag on you and kill your talisman whenever someone felt like it. Berserker talisman gives no benefit at all vs pets imo - eppy recently also blocked phase shift while used to work. Mage also gives no damage benefit vs tamed creatures - but I agree, a clever use of shadow relic could boost mana - rather situational though.

drasked

Grandmaster
Griefing would be a big issues - flag on you and kill your talisman whenever someone felt like it. Berserker talisman gives no benefit at all vs pets imo - eppy recently also blocked phase shift while used to work. Mage also gives no damage benefit vs tamed creatures - but I agree, a clever use of shadow relic could boost mana - rather situational though.

Tie it in to flagging mechanics. If you flag first it disables talisman.

ya i get tired of fighting someone THEM EITHER STEAL FROM ME or do some (flagging action) and then use there tali to insta teleport away sometimes after getting to corner a house like how the fuck is that not enabled pvp useage.? ( jut happened again at a yew vendor... ) instant got to teleport after hiding

Last edited by a moderator: