Uber cows

Back in the day they had an event on the EA shards where they had a big spawn of ice blue cows that could cast spells. and they carried great loot. I thought this event was pretty fun and would like to see it happen again here

Grisbone

Expert
This sounds vaguely familiar. I'm sure I remember battling psycho cows outside Despise

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
You should have been on for the Fire-breathing Turkey's. The whole island of Buc's Den was taken over by the GMs, the only way to get there was to sail on the (new at time, galleons) that they wanted everyone to test out. So you sailed from Occlo to Bucs, then when you got off the ships, the whole island was covered in Giant turkeys that spat fireballs out faster than you could chain cast Magic Arrow. Between the turkey's, the Pirates, and the PKs, it was one hell of an event.

Oh yeah, the only way off the island was either to die or sail away - everyone was stuck there.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Back in the day they had an event on the EA shards where they had a big spawn of ice blue cows that could cast spells. and they carried great loot. I thought this event was pretty fun and would like to see it happen again here
Your thinking Diablo ...
Uo had Vorpal Bunnys

bradley-

Grandmaster
Nah, I definitely remember fighting uber cows in front of Despise as well.. It was definitely UO.

amonseti

Grandmaster
785-01.jpg