Uncommon Skill Scrolls

Anadivine

Novice
So I managed to grab a chest with some skill scrolls that I haven't seen before and I'm guessing they have been discontinued. Just looking for a price check on them as I'm sure they are increasing in rarity.

Tactics
Meditation
Snooping
ItemID
Begging
Tracking
Herding

Any ideas?

iceman2kx

Novice
they are not rare, those are all worthless. I trash those if I get them. 500 gp - 1k each if your lucky. The hardest skill there to gm is tactics, and even that skill can be GM'd in a couple hours.

Anadivine

Novice
Do any of these drop anymore? Im aware they arent hard akills to train anymore. They are defintely worth more than 500gp each if so.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
certain mobs have been known to drop weird ones. We got an archery ss off of the boss in Khaldun many months ago though, not sure if he still does or not.

Dyne

Apprentice
Okay interesting. Thank you guys for the replies.

I've been told tactics no longer drops, i would be interested in purchasing at least one of those if you have multiple and i will pay well. Don't listen to the 500 gold nonsense : )

As far as rare ones, the black ones are the harder to find/rarer ones. Begging for sure still drops as i have tons of those.

I would say tactics/meditation/snooping are the more rare of the ones you have listed, but i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. PM me to discuss a price on a tactics skill scroll/or trade.