Undead Rats?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
They drop nothing of value.. So far for me atleast. I'd love to get a statue of one of these lil dudes.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
they are on an island near buccs den i believe, hardest place to do tmaps is on that damn island, sometimes u pop in to 5 rats

Messremb

Grandmaster
they are on an island near buccs den i believe, hardest place to do tmaps is on that damn island, sometimes u pop in to 5 rats
^^^This,

lol I have a whole chest filled with maps on that island cause as soon as I see the map is there I don't want to do it.

if I remember correctly map location 121 or 122 will put you right by 2 of these little buggers and there are 2 more on the other side of the island.

Good luck to you sir.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
^^^This,

lol I have a whole chest filled with maps on that island cause as soon as I see the map is there I don't want to do it.

if I remember correctly map location 121 or 122 will put you right by 2 of these little buggers and there are 2 more on the other side of the island.

Good luck to you sir.
Yeah it fealt like way more then 2 last time i was there, it was like 2 on the left of the chest 2 on the right, then if you run right like 1 screen there are Red npc humanoids. Its definitley not the place to do a lvl 6 alone. constantly curing poison