UO Forever Strobe Robe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
Anyone know where this awesome green strobe robe came from? Its never been on the Dono vendor and Sir Lothar would only say "there was a problem with my account" to how he got it?

any ideas @Bobby123 @FAMARA @Josh D @Bromista @Swayze

qO1Dcdq.png

Josh D

Grandmaster
Interesting, I have no idea where it came from though. I have 1 of 2 strobe robes that I know of, and derwolf/fondler had the other. I think Messremb might have one, but I have never seen it.

parsnip

Grandmaster
I heard his sister's friend's mother's grandfather's brother's grandson's uncle is a hacker. He phished some credentials from the UOF Devs and then updated the code on GitHub to generate the robe on the next reboot. That's why the server took a little longer to boot up the other day. Green takes up a lot of server resources.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Does it have to do with him buying CVS items when his account got hacked?

So what if it is ??? what has that got to do with you ???

This is just another strobe robe not an IBD .

Jelly someone has something that you dont ? If it is , then you better remain jelly forever

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
So what if it is ??? what has that got to do with you ???

This is just another strobe robe not an IBD .

Jelly someone has something that you dont ? If it is , then you better remain jelly forever

Just wondering where it came from, why are you so angry? Please don't derail my thread where everyone was having gentle conversasion.

eppy

Grandmaster
It was in return for a problem with Sir Lothar's account. There are lots of strobe robes and one sold for just over a million gold per forum's search before trading it to him. It was given my me and no other staff member had any say or knowledge off it except Shane. Call off your witch hunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.