UOAM Fail

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
So, I initially had issues with UOAM being completely black. Which was a pain in the ass, but it still was able to track my location when I was fishing up my SOS's. So, I dealt with it being black, because I was still able to use it. Now, it isn't even tracking my location. Under the UO tab, I have "track player" checked, so it should be working properly.

Basically from what I've read UOAM, is no longer being updated, and everybody seems to be having issues with it, if you're using pc with Windows 10. So, I guess my main question is, what other tracking program is there to use for fishing up SOS's?

Also, am I instantly gimping myself by using Razor over Steam? I'm a little fearful of switching, because most guides for macros are in Razor, and there doesn't seem to be many people using Steam that I can ask questions to?

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Razor is fine but the map uo steam comes with I like better. More of a personal preference. Steam is a little harder to use but can be more powerful.

The black u are getting is just files you need. If you google around you will find them, that's what I did.

As far as the not tracking part goes I can't help ya, mine just started doing the same thing so anyone that has ideas that would b great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Romeo Tyrell

Journeyman
Ya, I actually downloaded the files and moved them into the correct folder, and then changed the path in UOAM and it did nothing, still black. I messed with it for hours, and probably read the same things you did. Do you notice the macros are more difficult to set up in Steam?

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
A little cause but I have 0 computer knowledge. I can hack my way thru it and allies help me out

If I can use it u can lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk