UOF Page/Forum Question

Odezy

Apprentice
Aigh, So anybody know why tha hell its tellin me "Connection Reset" erytime I try ta switch Pages on UOF or go ta diff Forum Pages? I Click Try Again & I guess it fixes & opens fine.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Not sure if it's connected but the owners are aware of the situation. However, their first priority is getting the shard running for everyone to be able to enjoy. So just keep refreshing and be patient. :)

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Not sure if it's connected but the owners are aware of the situation. However, their first priority is getting the shard running for everyone to be able to enjoy. So just keep refreshing and be patient. :)
Noticed u be locking the shit outta forums how is that are u a moderator or something. I hate not being able to get on the only Windows I have.. buuuut I understand to tho there has been alot going on hope all gets well

Odezy

Apprentice

Oh, I understand, Havin ta click "Try Again" before I get ta see tha forums is a very slight annoyance compared ta tha shard issues Im havin. I got discon at like 9pm eastern so I give up and come back at 7 am... Still down or whatever it is. :/