Vendor renter cannot collect his gold

SidX

Grandmaster
I rent out a vendor spot at my house and the renter just contacted me saying he can't collect the gold from the vendor, and when he double clicks the vendor it opens up its pack as if he is a regular shopper.. issue is, he's the vendor owner.

I went to check it out and see this:

vendor.jpg

Notice how the "Renter:" line is blank, as if nobody owns the vendor.. what is up? I don't know how to change this but it is an active vendor contract which definitely DOES have a renter.. and the vendor is valid/paid.

If there is a GM who can check it out, it's my house owned by: KING'TUT ... house is just east of Skara Brae by the ranger huts.

Thanks.

Mango

Grandmaster
one thing, just to get the obvious out of the way. Make sure he's trying to get the gold with a character on the same acct.

AlyM

Grandmaster
I had 5 vendors up when I deleted my char and it deleted the vendors too instantly, so I doubt its that, but it could be under weird circumstances.

SidX

Grandmaster
I had 5 vendors up when I deleted my char and it deleted the vendors too instantly, so I doubt its that, but it could be under weird circumstances.
So he said he deleted a character from his account (I believe the one who owned this vendor) but I'd assume the vendor would still be manageable under any character on that account, no? Is it possible to re-assign this vendor to another character on his account? Not sure if anyone's had this happen before. If the vendor should have vanished, it's weird how this one stayed and became essentially unowned..?

SidX

Grandmaster
So after trying to figure out what happened with no luck, the renter ended up paging a GM and Adam came to fix the problem. Not sure what was done but he was able to reassign the vendor to the renter again.

adam.jpg

No clue what the ultimate issue was (after thinking, we were pretty sure the renter opened this vendor on a character that wasn't deleted), but at least in this instance it was able to be fixed before the vendor vanished regardless.

Thanks all for the help!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
also this will happen if the character gets deleted
so cray that that isn't the case here hmmmm
(half the boys in the ss still in their starter clothes :D)

but i digress. glad the staff could help you here!